Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mas123
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-17-2011, 03:19 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,265
Posted By mas123
Aftermarket stereo

Hi,

I have a 2003 X5 and I would to replace my mid radio for a aftermarket Alpine double din stereo. Does anyone know what is the maxium depth of stereo that I can fit in?

Thanks.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 5,465
Posted By mas123
Hi, Thanks for the advice and the picture,...

Hi,

Thanks for the advice and the picture, isn't there anyway of taking it out so that if I want to put back my MID I can?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-14-2011, 03:52 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 5,465
Posted By mas123
Removing the radio cage/frame

Hi,

I have a 2003 X5 with a Mid radio. Does anyone know how to remove the plastic cage that holds the Mid radio so that I can instal an aftermarket radio like a double din pioneer unit.

Thanks
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-02-2011, 01:50 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,495
Posted By mas123
Fitting front camera

Hi,

I have a 2003 x5 and I want to fit a front camera. Does anyone know the best route for the camera wire from the front near the raditor to the stereo?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-22-2011, 03:22 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,692
Posted By mas123
Thanks for the information. The problem resolved...

Thanks for the information. The problem resolved with resistor.

Thanks.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-19-2011, 04:08 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,692
Posted By mas123
Hi, Has anyone tried the resistor to a LED...

Hi,

Has anyone tried the resistor to a LED number plate light to stop message coming up on cluster to check number plate light.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-18-2011, 05:37 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,692
Posted By mas123
How do you recode your car? Has anyone...

How do you recode your car?

Has anyone solved the problem with a resistor?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-18-2011, 02:09 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,692
Posted By mas123
I have connected the camera and I am getting a...

I have connected the camera and I am getting a meassage on my dash that the number plate light is not working, but it is. The number plate light is the one built into the camera. Does anyone know...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-17-2011, 10:03 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,692
Posted By mas123
Hi, Thanks, done that now and it has come...

Hi,

Thanks, done that now and it has come off. Do you know where I can find the positive supply to the reverse light?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-17-2011, 04:52 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,692
Posted By mas123
Reverse camera install

Hi,

I am installing a reverse camera in my X5 2003.

I have taken the plastic bit off with the number lights and feeding the wires to the inside, but there is a plastic cover on the other side...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,778
Posted By mas123
High revs to get the car moving

Hi,

I have a X5 2003 Petrol, automatic car. When I start the car in the morning and put it in D the car only moves off on high revs. Once the car is moving then it is fine and during the day it...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-14-2011, 02:51 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,152
Posted By mas123
Installing a number plate light reverse camera

Hi,


I have a X5, 2003 and I am planning on installing a number plate light reverse camera. Does anyone know how the wires feed from the number plate light to the front dash?

Thanks.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-12-2011, 01:19 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,990
Posted By mas123
Hi, I managed to take it out. Thanks

Hi,

I managed to take it out. Thanks
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-12-2011, 02:48 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,990
Posted By mas123
Please can you send me some pictures as I worried...

Please can you send me some pictures as I worried I might break it.

Thanks.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-11-2011, 02:34 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,990
Posted By mas123
Thanks, I will give it go. Kind regards,

Thanks, I will give it go.

Kind regards,
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,990
Posted By mas123
I am planning of putting a aftermarket satsav and...

I am planning of putting a aftermarket satsav and I need to take the dash flap out.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,990
Posted By mas123
Removing the folding flap

Hi,

I have a 2003 X5 wihich has a folding flap to cover the cassette palyer. Does any one know how to remove the folding flap?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,816
Posted By mas123
Dynavin DVN

Hi,

I have a 2003 X5 with a business radio and cassette player and I am playing and installing a Dynavin DVN E39. Has anyone installed one these before and are they any good/
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-07-2011, 10:03 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,822
Posted By mas123
40 pin quadlock connection

Hi,
I have a 2003 X5 with MID radio and a cassette player. Does my car have a 40 pin quadlock connection?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-07-2011, 06:35 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,725
Posted By mas123
DVN E39

Hi,
Has anyone installed a DVN E39(Car CD DVD Player GPS Bluetooth iPod Stereo) in there X5. If so does it work properly?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,589
Posted By mas123
Thanks.

Thanks.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,589
Posted By mas123
Changing cassette player to CD player

Hi,

I have a x5 2003 with a MID radio and a cassette player on top. Can I replace the cassette player with a BMW X5 CD player if I buy one from EBAY?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-06-2011, 07:48 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 2,044
Posted By mas123
Connecting an amp but no sound from radio

Hi,

I have a x5 2003 which has a MID radio, it dosen't have an amp built in or DSP. Collegues on this forum have tried to help me with this problem, but it still persists.

The problem is...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,904
Posted By mas123
Thanks.

Thanks.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,696
Posted By mas123
Hi, Thanks, I thought it was to switch...

Hi,

Thanks, I thought it was to switch between audio sources.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:51 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.