Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BMW X5 Power
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-24-2010, 02:06 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 10,753
Posted By BMW X5 Power
Ok. Thanks guys, makes me feel much better.

Ok. Thanks guys, makes me feel much better.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-24-2010, 12:57 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 10,753
Posted By BMW X5 Power
Oil Low at 4600 miles in a 2011 50i?

I was on a three hour drive today and about 2 hours and 30 minutes in my X's indicator tells me that I am low on oil and need to put in a quart. I'm sitting there thinking that I might have a leak...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-14-2010, 03:37 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 7,761
Posted By BMW X5 Power
In my opinion, I like the sport package 20"ers...

In my opinion, I like the sport package 20"ers better because they are polished on the outside and painted dark on the inside of the spokes. That is what sold it for me because it makes the car look...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-14-2010, 03:34 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,328
Posted By BMW X5 Power
Correct, it does not come with the sport package.

Correct, it does not come with the sport package.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,414
Posted By BMW X5 Power
I like black myself and do not care too much for...

I like black myself and do not care too much for cinnamon or tobacco. My previous X had a tobacco interior. It seemed to show more wear than black and was harder to keep clean as well--which turned...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-06-2010, 07:34 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 7,761
Posted By BMW X5 Power
Thanks, I surely am.

Thanks, I surely am.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-06-2010, 07:31 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 35,378
Posted By BMW X5 Power
I wonder if this conflicts with the warranty. If...

I wonder if this conflicts with the warranty. If not, I might consider this upgrade.
Forum: Xoutpost Meets 08-06-2010, 07:29 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,837
Posted By BMW X5 Power
Sorry I couldn't attend, I was out of town. How...

Sorry I couldn't attend, I was out of town. How did the event turn out?

Do you guys do anything around the Lexington area or is it just mostly Louisville based?

Thanks,

X5 Power
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,933
Posted By BMW X5 Power
It is absolutely positively one of the best...

It is absolutely positively one of the best vehicles on the road as of today. I love mine, it's great for long trips and has PLENTY of power :D along with a beautiful sonnet that comes out of the...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 7,761
Posted By BMW X5 Power
I will try and get some interior pics soon, I...

I will try and get some interior pics soon, I have just been on the road constantly lately...very busy this time of year.




Thanks a lot. Yeah, I did pick it up at St. Albans. It's my fourth...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-15-2010, 11:20 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 30,438
Posted By BMW X5 Power
Personally I love Platinum Grey over the Bronze. ...

Personally I love Platinum Grey over the Bronze. It was a hard decision for me as well, but I think I made the right one. Check it out:...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-15-2010, 11:19 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 7,761
Posted By BMW X5 Power
New 2011 BMW X5 50i On The Block

Here are the pics of the day it was delivered, I hope you all enjoy:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee160/X5_Power/IMG_0530.jpg
...
Forum: Xoutpost Meets 06-27-2010, 04:42 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,837
Posted By BMW X5 Power
Cool, I didn't know there was anyone else on here...

Cool, I didn't know there was anyone else on here from the Bluegrass. I'm considering attending--depends on when my X comes in because I'm BMWless right now.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-25-2010, 01:24 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,714
Posted By BMW X5 Power
:xoutpost: I hope you enjoy your new diesel!

:xoutpost: I hope you enjoy your new diesel!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 9,404
Posted By BMW X5 Power
I put my order in about a week ago for my 50i and...

I put my order in about a week ago for my 50i and my CA told me it should go into production next week and be here by the end of July. I guess a month and a half is about right.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,719
Posted By BMW X5 Power
Welcome blackbumer and nice X5! I'm lovin' the...

Welcome blackbumer and nice X5! I'm lovin' the bamboo on saddle brown
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 8,006
Posted By BMW X5 Power
I know there is a Hybrid, but I haven't seen a...

I know there is a Hybrid, but I haven't seen a diesel for the U.S. market.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-17-2010, 11:42 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 8,006
Posted By BMW X5 Power
+1. The M5 never disappoints. If you don't want...

+1. The M5 never disappoints. If you don't want to wait, I would say the X6 if you need something practical and the M3 if you don't.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-17-2010, 08:02 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 12,438
Posted By BMW X5 Power
The color's is amazing, but the wheels need a...

The color's is amazing, but the wheels need a little updating--they remind me of the wheels on a Delorean.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-16-2010, 12:28 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 9,087
Posted By BMW X5 Power
Wow, that M looks gorgeous. I'm sure the wait is...

Wow, that M looks gorgeous. I'm sure the wait is excruciating.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-17-2006, 06:05 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 13,785
Posted By BMW X5 Power
2006 BMW X5 Battery Problems

Hi, I just bought a 06 X5 about 4 months ago and it has had battery problems.

A month ago this started when my X5 died in a grocery store parking lot. I went in for a minute and I came back out...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-17-2006, 01:10 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,071
Posted By BMW X5 Power
Navigation

This is my second X5 without navigation, since my other car has it I was considering it. When I asked my dealer if they could install it they said it wasn't possible. Is this true? I would figure...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-17-2006, 01:05 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,127
Posted By BMW X5 Power
K, thanks for the tip.

K, thanks for the tip.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-17-2006, 12:44 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,127
Posted By BMW X5 Power
Have you done it? If so, does it make it sound...

Have you done it? If so, does it make it sound throatier?

Thanks

BMW X5 Power
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-16-2006, 07:38 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,127
Posted By BMW X5 Power
X5 3.0i Resonator

Has anyone removed their resonator on their 3.0i X5? If so is it easy and could you post instructions? Please.

Thanks

X5 3.0i Power
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:16 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.