Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ecko
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 16,268
Posted By Ecko
Now that looks really nice!

Now that looks really nice!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-30-2010, 12:51 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 10,880
Posted By Ecko
Awesome... Hows the light pattern though?

Awesome... Hows the light pattern though?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-06-2010, 02:59 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,802
Posted By Ecko
Can't say that I'm enjoying my X5 at the moment. ...

Can't say that I'm enjoying my X5 at the moment.
On the other hand, I'm luv'n my old E38. 10x
better built than the E53.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 24,552
Posted By Ecko
I'll have my indy check the TC prior to...

I'll have my indy check the TC prior to completely removing the tranny. I didn't bother to check it and to tell you the truth I really don't want to deal with it. But reality is, I have no...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 24,552
Posted By Ecko
My tranny unfortunely took a crap last week. I'm...

My tranny unfortunely took a crap last week. I'm hearing metal on metal and it doesn't engage into any of the gears to include park.... :(
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Replies: 116
Views: 53,196
Posted By Ecko
:popcorn:

:popcorn:
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 01-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,716
Posted By Ecko
I didn't see a single scratch in any of those...

I didn't see a single scratch in any of those pictures.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-03-2008, 12:47 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,128
Posted By Ecko
+1. I like em, but wifey doesn't:( -1

+1. I like em, but wifey doesn't:( -1
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-03-2008, 02:23 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,330
Posted By Ecko
:thumbup:

:thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,330
Posted By Ecko
Took me a minute to find but should be...

Took me a minute to find but should be part#63316963194

Item#9
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=FA53&mospid=47745&btnr=63_0603&hg=63&fg=30&hl=22
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 01-03-2008, 12:30 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,460
Posted By Ecko
Cool Thanks for the fronts "N". My trip back to...

Thanks for the fronts "N". My trip back to Pinellas was just fine.
:thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-30-2007, 04:11 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,238
Posted By Ecko
Cool Looks great guys:thumbup:

Looks great guys:thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-29-2007, 01:25 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,574
Posted By Ecko
Cool +1 Bought mine with 90k, minor wearNtear fixes...

+1 Bought mine with 90k, minor wearNtear fixes but it's all good.
Plus I don't mind working on these vehicles.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-25-2007, 11:18 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 10,292
Posted By Ecko
Those blue l.e.d's look awesome. Nice mod...

Those blue l.e.d's look awesome. Nice mod man:thumbup:
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 07-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 833
Posted By Ecko
Pair of Continental Cross Contact rear tires (295/45/19)

Make me an offer if anyone's interested!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330145436433&rd=1,1
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-08-2007, 01:44 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,044
Posted By Ecko
You should be able to find a good pair of...

You should be able to find a good pair of ballasts off ebay.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 11,294
Posted By Ecko
Wow your pretty smart:rolleyes: Weird noise...

Wow your pretty smart:rolleyes:

Weird noise = a broken part/potential problem
Forum: The Lounge 07-07-2007, 01:55 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,133
Posted By Ecko
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Forum: The Lounge 07-07-2007, 01:52 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,044
Posted By Ecko
+1

:iagree:Took the words right out of my mouth. Feel sorry for the family though.
Forum: The Lounge 07-07-2007, 01:46 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,632
Posted By Ecko
Damn, I just busted a nutt. Those rims are...

Damn, I just busted a nutt.
Those rims are hott:thumbup:
Forum: Group Buys 07-07-2007, 12:28 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 9,974
Posted By Ecko
Thumbs down I agree with you, it's a very delicate process. I...

I agree with you, it's a very delicate process. I tried doing this with my E38 and to make a long story short, I had to purchase another cluster to replace the one I screwed up.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,993
Posted By Ecko
Nice facelift man:thumbup:

Nice facelift man:thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-23-2007, 08:41 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,245
Posted By Ecko
Yeah, perhaps I should have gone back and done...

Yeah, perhaps I should have gone back and done that.
Guess the beers had my thinking/common sense
process a lil slow then... . . .Sorry guy's
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-23-2007, 08:26 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,816
Posted By Ecko
I wouldn't rule out the F/P crapping out @ 102k....

I wouldn't rule out the F/P crapping out @ 102k. My F/P crapped out on my E38 at around the same mileage. Same symptoms as Aimster described.
Forum: Parts and Accessories Forum 06-23-2007, 06:40 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 6,577
Posted By Ecko
Looks like you beat me to it.. Your 4.4i looks...

Looks like you beat me to it.. Your 4.4i looks great with the kit:thumbup:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:48 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.