Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
11-27-2006, 05:16 AM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 3,901
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
10-25-2006, 10:50 AM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 4,002
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
08-23-2006, 02:46 AM
|
|
Replies: 46
Views: 12,427
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
08-10-2006, 05:57 AM
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 6,153
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
05-31-2006, 10:25 AM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 19,815
In Spain more than 90% of X3 and X5 sales are...
In Spain more than 90% of X3 and X5 sales are diesels.
Mine is an X5 3.0d and it's really a very good motor, soft and noiseless. Besides, I can drive about 1000Kms per tank at 120-140Kms/hour.
...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
05-19-2006, 06:24 AM
|
|
Replies: 83
Views: 23,837
It's a very interesting add-on :thumbup:
...
It's a very interesting add-on :thumbup:
I'm curious about how they get the power.
And about the price, I think it's really expensive: $1600. :rolleyes:
You can check it here...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
05-11-2006, 07:18 AM
|
|
Replies: 27
Views: 12,070
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
05-11-2006, 07:17 AM
|
|
Replies: 24
Views: 8,511
Those pics have been posted too in...
Those pics have been posted too in http://www.carpassion.com/de/forum/erlkoen...6-bmw-x5-3.html, a german BMW forum.
The original source is unknown :confused: .
The guy who posted them in the...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
05-09-2006, 09:51 AM
|
|
Replies: 24
Views: 8,511
new pics of an E70
I've found these pics in a bmw spanish forum and I'd like to share with you.
http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/1918/76ww.png
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8930/669jl.png
Well, these...
|