Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ravnew
Forum: Detailing Forum 09-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,612
Posted By ravnew
It really depends on what "look" you like best....

It really depends on what "look" you like best. Sealents like Zaino or Klasse SG last the longest and have a very reflective look with little depth. They can be layered for additional protection....
Forum: Detailing Forum 09-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,656
Posted By ravnew
Get a WHITE eraser from any store like staples or...

Get a WHITE eraser from any store like staples or Office Depot (must be white, not pink). You will be amazed at how easily it removes try wax from plastic trim.
Forum: Bluetooth 08-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 7,042
Posted By ravnew
I have a 2006 X5 and the voice command works just...

I have a 2006 X5 and the voice command works just like El Jeffe said. It also let's you use some commands on the nav system.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-29-2006, 08:10 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,363
Posted By ravnew
I'm using a Moto E815 from Verizon with the...

I'm using a Moto E815 from Verizon with the latest update. Since I've just got the X I've asked several people how the bluetooth sounds on their end and so far everyone has told me that it sounds...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-29-2006, 08:07 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,011
Posted By ravnew
I've been using a slightly damp micro-fiber...

I've been using a slightly damp micro-fiber towel. Has worked great so far.:)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-29-2006, 07:17 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,824
Posted By ravnew
I also have an 06 X5 3.0 and have the same...

I also have an 06 X5 3.0 and have the same condensation you showed in your pictures. I will be asking the dealer about it tomorrow and will post back their reply
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-21-2006, 08:07 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,885
Posted By ravnew
Tom G, I guess if I don't have any other option I...

Tom G, I guess if I don't have any other option I would could give Sirius another try but I've already ordered the X without it. What's the best way to go about it now?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-21-2006, 07:55 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,885
Posted By ravnew
Hi all, I'm a new member and will be taking...

Hi all, I'm a new member and will be taking delievery of an 2006 X5 3.0 this Friday. I don't really care for Sirius (have used XM for about a year) so didn't take it as an option when I ordered the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:01 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.