Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MikeB
Forum: Submit an Article 01-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 28,533
Posted By MikeB
Coolant Expansion Tank Replacement DIY

This is the procedure I followed to successfully replace a leaking coolant expansion tank on my 2004 4.4 X5 with 60-70k miles. I would rate this as a relatively easy do-it-yourself project. It’s...
Forum: The Lounge 08-21-2005, 01:53 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,799
Posted By MikeB
The purpose of octane is to slow down the rate...

The purpose of octane is to slow down the rate the mixture ignites. The higher the octane, the slower the fuel mixture ignites. High compression engines require high octane because the heat and...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-13-2005, 11:50 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 7,194
Posted By MikeB
I did the OEM hitch install last weekend, too. I...

I did the OEM hitch install last weekend, too. I have an 04 4.4 with the Sport Package. Here are some pointers that should be helpful to the next person:
1. Before attempting to remove the T55...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,514
Posted By MikeB
Dave, I run stainless lines on my race...

Dave, I run stainless lines on my race motorcycle. They provide more stopping power for the same amount of pressure on the lever (pedal). They provide more "feel". They make the OEM lines feel...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.