Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Maddog79
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-15-2017, 08:57 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 6,261
Posted By Maddog79
4.4l

4.4l
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-15-2017, 08:55 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,113
Posted By Maddog79
I've done a search and found pictures of a 295 40...

I've done a search and found pictures of a 295 40 on 9.5 wide rim and it looks good
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-15-2017, 10:03 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,113
Posted By Maddog79
Thank you

Thank you
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-15-2017, 09:57 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 6,261
Posted By Maddog79
2003 pre face lift

2003 pre face lift
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-14-2017, 10:48 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,113
Posted By Maddog79
That's 285 40 in all 4 corners has well

That's 285 40 in all 4 corners has well
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-14-2017, 10:47 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,113
Posted By Maddog79
Ok now I just need to find that size at a...

Ok now I just need to find that size at a reasonable price. So just to be clear the diameter just has to match ? If I wanted to can i run a 285 40 ? It's 28" overall just 1" smaller then the factory...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-14-2017, 10:24 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,113
Posted By Maddog79
I was thinking of doing it in all 4 corners

I was thinking of doing it in all 4 corners
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-14-2017, 10:13 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,113
Posted By Maddog79
Tires size ?

Can i put a 295 40 tire on my 9.5 wide rims overall is 28.3 is this ok for a e53
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-14-2017, 09:21 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 6,261
Posted By Maddog79
I'm experiencing a shuttering in acceleration i...

I'm experiencing a shuttering in acceleration i wonder if it's the transfer case ?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,477
Posted By Maddog79
But it has springs in the front

But it has springs in the front
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-04-2017, 09:25 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,477
Posted By Maddog79
Nope want it lower

Nope want it lower
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-04-2017, 07:24 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,477
Posted By Maddog79
Lowering springs

Any body got some lowering springs for 4.4l with rear air suspension? For sale
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-01-2017, 09:02 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 6,261
Posted By Maddog79
That's cool but what would be the benefits of...

That's cool but what would be the benefits of doing it ?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 792
Posted By Maddog79
RWD ?

Is there anybody running just RWD on there e53 ? If so how did u do it.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-31-2017, 11:08 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 6,261
Posted By Maddog79
RWD ?

Is there anybody running just RWD on there e53 ? If so how did u do it.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-28-2017, 01:25 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 963
Posted By Maddog79
Do u have a picture of what it would look like ?

Do u have a picture of what it would look like ?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-27-2017, 09:24 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 963
Posted By Maddog79
Tires size ?

Does anyone know if running a 285/40 r19 witch is 28" overall tire just 1 inch smaller then stock 29" is to small for a x5 ?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-12-2017, 08:58 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,582
Posted By Maddog79
I'm not talking about going to that extreme just...

I'm not talking about going to that extreme just from a 29" to 28.3 I just want to know if it's ok . Because the people at discount tire said that I can't because the x5 is to heavy in the front
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-11-2017, 09:25 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,582
Posted By Maddog79
Sorry a 235/50 witch both are 28.3 " would this...

Sorry a 235/50 witch both are 28.3 " would this be ok
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,582
Posted By Maddog79
My stock tires are 29" on 18" rims I have 19s...

My stock tires are 29" on 18" rims I have 19s now with a 275/45/19 and a 245/50/19 in the front . And it's ok but it's to much tire for my taste. I want to go to a 295/40/ and a 235/45 .
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,582
Posted By Maddog79
Is it ok to run a 45 series tire on a e53

Does anyone know if it ok to run a 45 series tire on a 4.4l e53 . And what is the smallest tire possible without getting an error or break something like a transfer case?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-22-2016, 10:15 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 31,979
Posted By Maddog79
4.8isx5 how wide are your rims

4.8isx5 how wide are your rims
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-22-2016, 09:46 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,162
Posted By Maddog79
Cool but most Springs I see only go 1.2 inches I...

Cool but most Springs I see only go 1.2 inches I was wanting to go a little lower
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-22-2016, 08:42 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,162
Posted By Maddog79
Best way to drop my e53

I was wondering if It's easier to change out the struts I have in the front of my e53 for the stock air struts. Or just drop it with Springs?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-16-2016, 06:52 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,042
Posted By Maddog79
Battery come on man

Changed my battery today a battery light is still on what can it be ?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:45 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.