Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: per28
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-14-2017, 12:15 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 34,144
Posted By per28
Softwaer v32

Hello

Yes i bought this one https://www.ebay.com/itm/V1-4-Diagno...MAAOSwsBtZ5syV...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-14-2017, 02:14 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 34,144
Posted By per28
Talking (I have an x 5 (E53) 3.0d with os heater on it. I...

(I have an x 5 (E53) 3.0d with os heater on it. I upgrage nav system with sw 32 Day/night software and then the " Aux vent/heat" disappeared from the screen. I went to the dealer and he upgraded it...
Forum: Navigation System 04-26-2007, 05:03 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 9,142
Posted By per28
I'v been told that the V.2007.2 is for Navigation...

I'v been told that the V.2007.2 is for Navigation CD. old MKIII (Not DVD)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-27-2007, 01:45 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,342
Posted By per28
Hello I have now been confirmed that it is...

Hello

I have now been confirmed that it is possible to close or change the time on the bell for seatbelt. You have to reprogram the sofware in the car and you can choose the time or you can stop...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-26-2007, 09:33 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,342
Posted By per28
Hi The bell is not a safety featur. The...

Hi

The bell is not a safety featur. The seatbelt is :iagree:

The MB dont have the same annoying sound, only a flashing light.:thumbup:

I'll contact a German board mybe they can help.
...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-24-2007, 07:56 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,342
Posted By per28
Red face :rofl: :iagree: zzzzzzzz

:rofl: :iagree: zzzzzzzz
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-23-2007, 04:43 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,342
Posted By per28
Answer to X5JAY

It looks to me like to got some really good, helpful responses. I don't see any of them being smart-ass responses but perhaps a couple of thoughtful folks looking out for your safety. If this is the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-23-2007, 01:04 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,342
Posted By per28
Talking Quicksilver are you from Texas ? :thumbup: ...

Quicksilver are you from Texas ? :thumbup:

Gi i hate these type of forum.
There is alvays some vise gy's who can not answer questions but still love to put some on.

Mybe there is a reason...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-23-2007, 04:09 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,342
Posted By per28
Hi For the first ,who says i ll would drive...

Hi

For the first ,who says i ll would drive without seatbelts ???
We have our ruel's here in Norway. 300 dollar in penalties if you drive without.

I asked if it's possible to get rid of...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-22-2007, 07:10 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,342
Posted By per28
Seatbelt warning (Sound)

Hi all

Is there any out there who can solved this issu.

I you start driving some few meter witout the seatbelt on you got a irritatet sound from a bell. This is the same bell who send...
Forum: Navigation System 02-19-2007, 04:09 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,609
Posted By per28
Thank's for your answer m8 I have to try...

Thank's for your answer m8

I have to try it.:thumbup:

Best regards
per28
Forum: Navigation System 02-14-2007, 07:19 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,609
Posted By per28
Question 3D BMW X5 2003 Navigation

Dear All

I am a newbee in this and i have som questions.

I have load new OS V28 in to my X5 with MKIV
The last soft was from 2003. And i load V28 directly with no problem.
and it work's...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:27 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.