Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dangs
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-16-2017, 05:15 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 24,398
Posted By Dangs
That's it exactly John your a star thanks

That's it exactly John your a star thanks
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-15-2017, 03:18 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 24,398
Posted By Dangs
Has anyone ever put an F30 screen on e70 CCC...

Has anyone ever put an F30 screen on e70 CCC casing?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-15-2017, 02:00 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,967
Posted By Dangs
F30 screen in E70 NBT retrofit

Hi Guys I I'm just waiting on the last few pieces of kit for nbt retrofit, part of the kit I was sent was screen from f30 from what I can tell, just wanted to find out what's involved in making it...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-15-2017, 01:50 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,190
Posted By Dangs
Any of you guys know about modifying f30 nbt...

Any of you guys know about modifying f30 nbt screen to fit in e70? got sent nbt retrofit kit and the screen was from an f30 as far as I can tell, I've been told by the supplier of kit that I needed...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-12-2017, 09:23 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 24,398
Posted By Dangs
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170912/66013bc1...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170912/66013bc1986125a4fd5a34381006506d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170912/a0545cd0f25d055e3472ce1d8aa8208b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170912/fd...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-11-2017, 05:58 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 24,398
Posted By Dangs
Hi Guys new to this forum, have tried...

Hi Guys new to this forum,

have tried searching and been found small pieces of info, a lot of which is for differnet models of vehicle and most is from cic to nbt not ccc to nbt

have an '09 E70...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.