Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tconrad
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-16-2018, 04:35 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,489
Posted By tconrad
This has been discussed ad nauseam. Search...

This has been discussed ad nauseam. Search through the forums and you will find the reasoning behind the six cylinder engines being preferential for reliability over the eight cylinder. The diesel...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-08-2018, 04:14 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,549
Posted By tconrad
Yes, they have swirl flaps. Gesendet von...

Yes, they have swirl flaps.


Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-21-2018, 12:55 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,505
Posted By tconrad
I paid $850 labor for an EGR, cat, and DPF...

I paid $850 labor for an EGR, cat, and DPF delete.


Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-14-2018, 02:22 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,329
Posted By tconrad
Sport seats at a minimum or comfort seats are...

Sport seats at a minimum or comfort seats are even better. The base seats are flatter than a pancake.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-14-2018, 09:41 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,416
Posted By tconrad
That looks nice actually. What was your process?...

That looks nice actually. What was your process? How does it feel? Any insight on how it’s wearing?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-31-2018, 10:03 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,577
Posted By tconrad
That’s twice what I paid for front brakes,...

That’s twice what I paid for front brakes, rotors, and sensors with OE parts at a reputable indy shop. Find a good shop and save the money. Anyone can buy the OE parts, just specify that’s what you...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-08-2018, 06:27 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,624
Posted By tconrad
The entire thing. Sent from my iPhone...

The entire thing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-07-2018, 05:15 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,624
Posted By tconrad
Dashboard has to come out. With that is iDrive...

Dashboard has to come out. With that is iDrive screen, part of center console trim, etc


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-17-2018, 10:10 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,667
Posted By tconrad
I don’t know, sorry. I think the ride height is...

I don’t know, sorry. I think the ride height is the same though. I think the different suspension options are the “normal” one and Adaptive Drive which is marked my a “SPORT” button below the...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-17-2018, 10:07 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,667
Posted By tconrad
That means you have standard rear suspension, not...

That means you have standard rear suspension, not air suspension.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-19-2017, 07:42 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,503
Posted By tconrad
Mine stops for my arm. It won’t stop before it...

Mine stops for my arm. It won’t stop before it hits your arm but it will stop as soon as it does hit.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-19-2017, 07:33 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,503
Posted By tconrad
That’s exactly how mine has closed since I...

That’s exactly how mine has closed since I purchased the car new in 2013. I have soft close doors which close more similarly to the rear hatch on the Infiniti you showed but my rear hatch is more...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-16-2017, 12:53 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,003
Posted By tconrad
Active cruise control was a factory option. I...

Active cruise control was a factory option. I have it and it works well enough but it is much better in newer BMW models. I think it would be very difficult to retrofit and it was a very rare option....
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:15 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.