Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mrmomoman
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,209
Posted By mrmomoman
Thank you! I will try that. I will report...

Thank you! I will try that.

I will report back on that.

Thanks once again!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,209
Posted By mrmomoman
Driver's Turn Signal - No it's not the bulb or contact :)

My driver's side turn signal bulb will not come on with the lights or the blinker being active. I thought it was a bulb and then the contact points but its not either one. I then diagnosed the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,034
Posted By mrmomoman
They are fine. It's funny you can tell they are...

They are fine. It's funny you can tell they are BMW replica's because the letter near the center caps are backwards because of the mold they made of the OEM.

BMW Centers meaning they will fit the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-23-2007, 07:25 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,221
Posted By mrmomoman
Besides that the fronts with the stock 87 or 177...

Besides that the fronts with the stock 87 or 177 could use a good 20mm extra to come flush to the stock flares anyways. I would day go for it.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-23-2007, 10:30 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 6,865
Posted By mrmomoman
Toyos!! Michelins are overrated and...

Toyos!!

Michelins are overrated and overpriced. Most will never see the performance difference between Michelins and Toyos. IMHO :)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-21-2007, 05:52 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,550
Posted By mrmomoman
Get an E39 //M5 :) you won't regret it... ...

Get an E39 //M5 :) you won't regret it...

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=88838

Took those pics yesterday for some friends and me ( The Alpine White ).

Why go for a 540...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-19-2007, 10:09 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,074
Posted By mrmomoman
Get a good suspension shop to look into cutting...

Get a good suspension shop to look into cutting the new lower spring down. Make sure you trust their opinion as to the strength of the spring and also know the spring rate of your spring before...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 01-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,446
Posted By mrmomoman
As some of you know I had a bad transaction in...

As some of you know I had a bad transaction in regards to getting titanium trim. I asked my paint/body guy what it would cost to paint the trim and he said that it would cost me about $200 to get...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-18-2007, 08:17 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,203
Posted By mrmomoman
Forgot about the fronts :) I guess you need...

Forgot about the fronts :)

I guess you need 1.25" horizontal to be at the edge in the front.

Good luck. Too bad they didn't make them in a +25 offset. That would be nice.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-18-2007, 08:03 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,203
Posted By mrmomoman
http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp...

http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

If you compare it to the OEM Style 87 which is 30mm at 10.5x20 then you will actually be 2mm reduce ( moving inward ). So you will be fine.
...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,671
Posted By mrmomoman
I have always liked the M-Parallel II wheel on...

I have always liked the M-Parallel II wheel on the E39 M5's. I bought a set of replica's in 19's because I like the style but everyone who makes these can't get the paint right. It's a little too...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-18-2007, 04:46 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,013
Posted By mrmomoman
I just installed mine but I cheated. It's not on...

I just installed mine but I cheated. It's not on all the way correctly on but since I had already had holes from the Bull Bar that was installed I put them back on and cut the holes out of the front...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,216
Posted By mrmomoman
Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-18-2007, 11:59 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,671
Posted By mrmomoman
LeMan's my bad I meant to say it's 22mm in the...

LeMan's my bad I meant to say it's 22mm in the rear.

The fronts are 20mm and the rears are 22mm. 18x8 and 18x9.5.

Those are the OEM offsets.

I have 19" aftermarket with a 15mm 19x9 and...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-17-2007, 06:30 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,671
Posted By mrmomoman
Yeah the offset of the M5 wheels are 20 for the...

Yeah the offset of the M5 wheels are 20 for the fronts and 25 for the rears. The offsets for the X5 is like 46 for the fronts and 40 for the rears or something very similiar to that.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-16-2007, 12:41 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,202
Posted By mrmomoman
It will not void your warranty. First off they...

It will not void your warranty. First off they won't do it below a certain level. You can then pay them to align the car and get a print out. If they are within specs then they can't void anything...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-15-2007, 06:53 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,654
Posted By mrmomoman
If you choose to send this to the public post...

If you choose to send this to the public post then I will post this on a public forum. I would have responded to you in private and would have given notice to to the admin.

Also before I go on....
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-15-2007, 11:59 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,654
Posted By mrmomoman
I guess he has to start a new bridge since he...

I guess he has to start a new bridge since he burned this one.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-15-2007, 11:58 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,358
Posted By mrmomoman
I have not bought an item like this from them but...

I have not bought an item like this from them but I did buy a front spoiler for my M5 and they were fast in shipping and it was what was advertised. Don't expect the attention to detail as OEM but...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-15-2007, 11:54 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,583
Posted By mrmomoman
What gresh said is correct. I have turned in...

What gresh said is correct. I have turned in leases with aftermarket wheels. Most people don't turn them in that way because they don't want to lose the money on them. I didn't get hit for the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-14-2007, 11:43 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,654
Posted By mrmomoman
Well I guess some people just aren't mature...

Well I guess some people just aren't mature enough to own up to their mistakes thinking that the world won't accept them. I offered him a way and he didn't respond so it's just the way he will handle...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-14-2007, 05:38 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,654
Posted By mrmomoman
No replies to the instant messages and no return...

No replies to the instant messages and no return calls. Oh well.

I let the credit card people do the talking now. They will credit it back to me without a problem they said. I sent in the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,654
Posted By mrmomoman
Thanks for the help. I can locate where he works...

Thanks for the help. I can locate where he works and I have his full name(if its what his paypal email says) I will check with the Chicago area BMW dealerships because he said he worked at one of...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,654
Posted By mrmomoman
I am posting this and said that I would like to...

I am posting this and said that I would like to hear from him. He hasn't received even an angry call from me yet. I have asked him to reply to me in a nice way and even on the phone have left him...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,654
Posted By mrmomoman
Angry Fast Eddie....

Some of you might have seen his post where he posted his Titanium Trim( pictures so happened to have been removed from the link ) and 20" Rims for Sale.

I don't think he will reply. I have given...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:14 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.