Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bimmer876
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-19-2022, 09:40 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,611
Posted By Bimmer876
Smile This post is old but still relevant. I'm now on...

This post is old but still relevant. I'm now on the quest to soften my 01 X5 and 07 X3.
From my research the issue is shock valving. Non adjustable Aftermarket shock manufacturers are specking their...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 02-19-2022, 09:15 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,180
Posted By Bimmer876
This center bearing part also found on your...

This center bearing part also found on your Maytag washing machine transmission spindle, just happened to have one laying around.
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 08-19-2021, 05:40 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,180
Posted By Bimmer876
Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info.
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 04-12-2021, 11:15 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,820
Posted By Bimmer876
They replace the sensor, they can't bypass it as...

They replace the sensor, they can't bypass it as that would be dishonest and doesn't aligned with the recall.
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,820
Posted By Bimmer876
Hey I was shipping mine overseas and all recalls...

Hey I was shipping mine overseas and all recalls have to be cleared prior to shipping. Go to this site https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls put your VIN in to verify the recalls. The. Call another BMW...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 01-16-2021, 09:25 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,971
Posted By Bimmer876
I totally agree, I have no previous history on...

I totally agree, I have no previous history on this motor. One thing I noticed when doing the rod bearings, was whenever I turn the motor to expose the rod bolts I hear a sucking bubbling sound on...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 01-16-2021, 09:19 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,761
Posted By Bimmer876
Guibo Flex disc needs to be replaced

Guibo Flex disc needs to be replaced
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 01-04-2021, 06:22 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,180
Posted By Bimmer876
Between $150-200 Center bearing part number...

Between $150-200

Center bearing part number is 6006RK8C3
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 11-21-2020, 11:38 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,180
Posted By Bimmer876
Ok ladies and gentlemen. Mission accomplished....

Ok ladies and gentlemen. Mission accomplished. Guibo is the same, only thing I had to change was the center bearing.
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 11-21-2020, 09:34 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,180
Posted By Bimmer876
Center Bearing and Flex Disc (Guibo)

It's been a headache searching for a 2007 E83 Guibo (Flex Disc) in the aftermarket world for a reasonable price. Doing some parts cross referencing, I believe the E60 center bearing and flex disc...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 11-17-2020, 12:20 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,123
Posted By Bimmer876
SAFETY RECALLS

Hey guys and gals. Safety recalls found on the NHSTA is mandatory for car manufacturers to repair at no cost. Put your VIN I'm at https://www.safehttps://www.safercar.gov/rcar.gov/
To see what...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 11-17-2020, 12:13 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,752
Posted By Bimmer876
Try doing a adaptation reset

Try doing a adaptation reset
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 11-17-2020, 12:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,971
Posted By Bimmer876
Found the culprit. Pulled the oil pan and found...

Found the culprit. Pulled the oil pan and found that there's some kind of block coating that's crystallized and flaking off into the oil pan. By the look of things, you wouldn't be able to flush it...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 11-17-2020, 11:57 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,336
Posted By Bimmer876
Mine came back to life after doing a adaptation...

Mine came back to life after doing a adaptation reset
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 11-02-2020, 01:10 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 4,448
Posted By Bimmer876
Been hearing about fake NGK plugs on Amazon for...

Been hearing about fake NGK plugs on Amazon for $38, but if they work then any old "compatible Iridiums" might work
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 11-02-2020, 12:59 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 6,049
Posted By Bimmer876
I had the same problem and thought it was my...

I had the same problem and thought it was my Vanos. Nope, it was the CCV membrane
https://youtu.be/hStIwVXRX8s
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 11-02-2020, 12:48 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,971
Posted By Bimmer876
Exclamation Flakes in oil filter

2007 E83 N52
Hey have anyone seen This non metallic flakes in your oil filter?:dunno:
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 07-02-2020, 09:02 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,494
Posted By Bimmer876
Where is the Transmission Control Module...

Where is the Transmission Control Module location, I looked in the engine bay where the DME is located but no TCM. From the pictures I see on pelicans site, it's showing the TCM that came with the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-01-2020, 04:19 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,293
Posted By Bimmer876
The voltage is correct 5V on the multimeter

The voltage is correct 5V on the multimeter
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-01-2020, 10:41 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,293
Posted By Bimmer876
I had the same intermittent issue for a year....

I had the same intermittent issue for a year. Except when I bought my E53 it had Both passenger side tires blown out That shredded and ripped the wiring harness coming from the DME, yikes! There were...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 07-01-2020, 10:13 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,494
Posted By Bimmer876
Exclamation S0012 No Communication possible with transmission control unit

Hey guys, 2007 X3 N52.
Has anyone have this code in ISTA, before I start back probing and TCM parts change. Currently in limp mode and won't rev pass 3K RPM
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 07-01-2020, 10:04 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,175
Posted By Bimmer876
I have a 2007 X3 and I had a similar noise like...

I have a 2007 X3 and I had a similar noise like that, I changed all my belt pulleys, oil filters and still the same. Until about a week ago I decided to do a transmission fluid change. Noise is all...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-04-2019, 12:08 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,123
Posted By Bimmer876
Is it a suspension or engine sound? Its your...

Is it a suspension or engine sound?
Its your from Cv axels if it's coming from the front suspension
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-07-2018, 07:44 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,499
Posted By Bimmer876
I'm in the same situation as you, but I was...

I'm in the same situation as you, but I was wondering if you purchased both the toe and camber kit for a total of $300?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-28-2018, 10:01 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,442
Posted By Bimmer876
https://xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-forums/x5-e53-forum/4...

https://xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-forums/x5-e53-forum/40690-what-should-something-plugged-into.html
This post shows exactly what I'm trying to figure out what wire colors connects
Too this control...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:26 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.