Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: x5mdrocks
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 7,135
Posted By x5mdrocks
X5 Biggest Design Flaw

Didn't see a thread on this issue, so I couldn't resist starting one.

What is the deal with the coin holder?!!? For such a technically advanced vehicle as the x5, that rubber...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,156
Posted By x5mdrocks
Damn!...I should've asked for upgrade to heated. ...

Damn!...I should've asked for upgrade to heated. That would be sweeeet!!

Thanks. I feel better about getting the replacement.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-24-2007, 06:42 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,156
Posted By x5mdrocks
Thumbs up Steering Wheel Replacement

The thread on my leather wrapped steering wheel is unraveling. I showed it to the dealer, and they said that they would replace the ENTIRE STEERING WHEEL...all under warranty. Does anyone know if...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Replies: 634
Views: 774,443
Posted By x5mdrocks
Gotta Love the Built-in Ski Holder!

Forgive the excitement if you already knew this. :bounce: I thought it was a great idea! The ski bag is well hidden behind the center of the rear seat. Lower the center (where the arm rest would be),...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-04-2007, 02:09 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,057
Posted By x5mdrocks
Cool Driver Side Mirror Help.

Uh...suddenly my driver's side rear view mirror has about 45 degrees of play. When I drive, it (mirror and plastic housing) oscillates between normal and a close-up reflection or the door! Does...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-27-2007, 06:15 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,289
Posted By x5mdrocks
Mileage Not What I Expected

City driving in Los Angeles about 13mpg. At 80mph hwy, get about 19mpg. Overall I'm averaging about 14mpg (doing mostly city driving these days). Not quite what I expected based on ratings, but...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-28-2007, 12:53 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 932
Posted By x5mdrocks
Error Code?

I swear I'm not hallucinating. Today, while driving under normal conditions, for a brief moment my dashboard computer display showed the following cryptic message (placed in quotes here):

"--8--...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-28-2007, 12:42 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,545
Posted By x5mdrocks
Hmmm....

Yup, I guess that's the bottom line. I'll probably raise a little stink about it with the dealer since I do feel they lied about maintenence costs, but I won't let it keep me up nights. As...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-27-2007, 03:32 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,545
Posted By x5mdrocks
Thumbs up New x5 Inductee Saying Hello

Just entered the wonderful world of x5, came across this fantastic site, and thought I'd say hi! Just upgraded from a Ford Explorer to my first real vehicle. Stats if interested: 2004 BMW x5 4.41,...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.