Xoutpost.com

Xoutpost.com (https://xoutpost.com/forums.php)
-   X5 (E53) Forum (https://xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-forums/x5-e53-forum/)
-   -   Show us your X5!! (https://xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-forums/x5-e53-forum/154-show-us-your-x5.html)

zimzimma 02-13-2013 09:45 AM

[QUOTE=xsx450;920193]Finally got some pics!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...pscbe81183.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...pse7ba102a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psd16a304d.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ps03b97b8f.jpg

Absolute Beauty!!!!!!

wilkoturbo 02-13-2013 09:50 AM

Very nice :-)

ALPINE_X5 02-13-2013 05:49 PM

Xsx very nice. Can see the reason why many people still like the E53's.

johnsmith.892 02-24-2013 07:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
All-around tinted convoy
Silver is 2001
Gray is 2003

BMW-x5-48is 02-25-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pnoyako85 (Post 886886)
In the Community of the e53's ....from what i see here..we are accepted to do this since we are changing the looks of e53 to make it more aggressive look therefore it is welcomed,:thumbup: Owner's that had bought their sav's like a 3.0, 4.4i maybe it was a budget,fuel cost,price,commuter decision then when the 4.6is(2000-2003), 4.8is came out (2004-2006) BMW Allowed these owners (including me) to retrofit our Sav's to 4.8is because they allowed it to be by using same body style as the older e53 going all the way to year 2000 and gave Us the option of upgrading the looks exterior wise. BMW allows it...although we do not accept putting an M badge on a E53 x5(2000-2006) due to e53's Never had an M car :stickpoke so I'm guessing thats why....:dunno::dunno:

Demnn effin right :) .. back in the DAY you didnt have super fast SUVS like u do now - sporting 400HP easy.. so when the 4.8IS came out - it was the words faster SUV for a certain amount of time - the only reason why it didnt get a "M" badge then it because BMW said they will not label such heavy machines (SUVS) with "M". Now a few years later, more trubo-chargers and etc - almost every model has a "M" version.. I feel the 4.8is is more of a M car then anything.. it has all the characteristics - big displacmdent - powerful engine - huge tires - quad exhaust (under-cover) -- if you dont agree thats your feel on it.. and since the 4.8is only had a 2 year run - they gave it its best - before moving on to the new platform..

and when I get the ESS supercharger this year maybe the M badge on the 4.8is will be well deserved..

http://www.esstuning.com/pages/x45%7...50-N62-SC.html

x45 N62B44 TVS1 : 430HP
x45 N62B44 TVS2 : 465HP
x50 N62B48 TVS1 : 450HP
x50 N62B48 TVS2 : 480HP

Estimated release : Most models released, contact us for info...

Added with custom reworked exhaust, and a few other modifications - VROOM!! VROOM! is going to have a whole new feel to the 4.8i soon :D and honestly putting a "M" badge on a fucking 3.0L is different then slapping that shit on a 4.8is... GOOD DAY!!!!

pnoyako85 02-25-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMW-x5-48is (Post 924131)
Demnn effin right :) .. back in the DAY you didnt have super fast SUVS like u do now - sporting 400HP easy.. so when the 4.8IS came out - it was the words faster SUV for a certain amount of time - the only reason why it didnt get a "M" badge then it because BMW said they will not label such heavy machines (SUVS) with "M". Now a few years later, more trubo-chargers and etc - almost every model has a "M" version.. I feel the 4.8is is more of a M car then anything.. it has all the characteristics - big displacmdent - powerful engine - huge tires - quad exhaust (under-cover) -- if you dont agree thats your feel on it.. and since the 4.8is only had a 2 year run - they gave it its best - before moving on to the new platform..

and when I get the ESS supercharger this year maybe the M badge on the 4.8is will be well deserved..

http://www.esstuning.com/pages/x45%7...50-N62-SC.html

x45 N62B44 TVS1 : 430HP
x45 N62B44 TVS2 : 465HP
x50 N62B48 TVS1 : 450HP
x50 N62B48 TVS2 : 480HP

Estimated release : Most models released, contact us for info...

Added with custom reworked exhaust, and a few other modifications - VROOM!! VROOM! is going to have a whole new feel to the 4.8i soon :D and honestly putting a "M" badge on a fucking 3.0L is different then slapping that shit on a 4.8is... GOOD DAY!!!!



4.8is will be out soon this month or next.....

then 4.4i is NExt!....cant wait......

Wolf539 02-26-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pnoyako85 (Post 924167)
4.8is will be out soon this month or next.....

then 4.4i is NExt!....cant wait......

Any thoughts on the expected price...?

kado1976 02-26-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTMdan (Post 922067)
pnoyako85 your X5 would benefit so much from a 4.8is front spoiler :thumbup: & a europlate delete but I know you like it on there haha

Where can one find 4.8, 4.6 front and rear spoliers for a 3.0i?

Been looking all over the web...Nothing

Ricky Bobby 02-26-2013 09:10 PM

I'd search ECS Tuning or check with your local dealer parts dept

X5SND 02-26-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kado1976 (Post 924431)
Where can one find 4.8, 4.6 front and rear spoliers for a 3.0i?

Been looking all over the web...Nothing

From what I can discern, the front OEM piece is sold as part of the bumper. There's ones that can be found on ebay (whether they're actually genuine BMW parts or not is unknown to me)

Here's the rear though: http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/51127062601/ES76286/




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:57 PM.

vBulletin, Copyright 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved.