Xoutpost.com

Xoutpost.com (https://xoutpost.com/forums.php)
-   X5 (E53) Forum (https://xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-forums/x5-e53-forum/)
-   -   Show us your X5!! (https://xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-forums/x5-e53-forum/154-show-us-your-x5.html)

vdubnut_mike 05-24-2007 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toohotdoc
nice licence plate on the vw

:thumbup: :iagree:

LeMansX5 05-24-2007 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdubnut_mike

Nice color:thumbup:

Cookie07 05-29-2007 04:27 PM

My X
 
1 Attachment(s)
Still a work in progress!!! Not everyones cup of tea I understand but I LOVE my X!!!!

Sedoy 05-29-2007 04:38 PM

Wow nice! Very unique color, any more pictures?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie07
Still a work in progress!!! Not everyones cup of tea I understand but I LOVE my X!!!!


Cookie07 05-29-2007 04:41 PM

Thanks man, i didnt think any one would like it!! Not yet, Im picking it up this saturday, been gone for 4 months now getting a full respray, bodywork and re-trim! European styling is very different to american!! I love both!!

Sedoy 05-29-2007 05:02 PM

I'm russian and I like it. I love those wide flares, are they custom? Also nice black E90 style grille. I really want to see entire car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie07
Thanks man, i didnt think any one would like it!! Not yet, Im picking it up this saturday, been gone for 4 months now getting a full respray, bodywork and re-trim! European styling is very different to american!! I love both!!


Cookie07 05-29-2007 05:06 PM

Cheers! Ya they are custom, was looking at putting range rover sport arches on her but they were costing too much for the size of them! Ya i want to see more too, thats the only bit of her that I have seen, will definatly get pics up when she is back! Not many people will like this but there is also a set of 24" Asanti's going on her! Thats the way i like it!

Sedoy 05-29-2007 05:14 PM

Which Asantis? 24" - is crazy!!! How are you going to drive on those? Anyway make sure Asanti's are like 9.5/10.5" wide or get the spaces, you need them with your wide flares.

Cookie07 05-29-2007 05:20 PM

they are the AF126. They are 9.5 all round because i wasnt sure about the clearance and as you know, there is no returning a custom wheel!! I have 30mm spacers for the rear!! Should do the job

LeMansX5 05-29-2007 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie07
they are the AF126. They are 9.5 all round because i wasnt sure about the clearance and as you know, there is no returning a custom wheel!! I have 30mm spacers for the rear!! Should do the job

What kit did you get for fenders? Asanti look good
http://www.allstartire.com/images/wh...ti/AF126_b.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 AM.

vBulletin, Copyright 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved.