View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 02:12 PM

Happy is on a distinguished road
What's the matter with Donald Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcredliner View Post
To be fair, in February. Literally 99% of the country was not a hot spot and could have been considered okay to not follow guidelines.

It is also true the guidelines for mask wearing didn't come out until April. Both are the reason using Pelosi's February visit to Chinatown to say she was sending a message to the American public that wearing a mask or following any of the guidelines that hadn't even been established is invalid.

For an issue like this I think it is important to look at the complete body of work for Trump and Pelosi, what each have been saying from the beginning until know. Trump is still saying masks are not as important as his own experts are saying. Pelosi has clearly been saying consistently to follow the guidelines.

If Pelosi made the same trip and did the same things as the February trip tomorrow I would say also chastise her for doing so.

Yeah BC, it’s a really tough situation. For me it wasn’t so much the the mask wearing that concerned me, but that two extremely powerful people in our government were essentially saying late February “don’t panic”. Fast forward to today, and now one of two of those people is being called a murderer, and the other one is claiming negligence.

I don’t know much about this recent salon trip she took a week or so ago, but I saw she wasn’t wearing a mask. I’m not sure in San Francisco if salons are open yet or not either.

I think all of this is really bad for our country. Everyone wants to blame one person for all the loss of life. But I feel, had our government been working together from the start, that it might have saved the maximum amount of lives.

Sponsored Links