Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > BMW SAV Forums > Other BMWs
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-23-2007, 09:40 PM
silVerbUllt_x5's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 41
silVerbUllt_x5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANguru
M5 more refined??? I would seriously argue against that having owned one.. the depreciation is also simply not true...
lol you have no clue what you are talking about....
i ve been in both and driven both and yes the M5 is more refined. Just sitting in it, you can tell that the BMW is more luxurious than the Audi
oh and about the depreciation rate? only a misinformed person would believe that

__________________
2007 E70 4.8i Loaded
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

  #22  
Old 10-23-2007, 10:07 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 852
NOVAX5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by silVerbUllt_x5
lol you have no clue what you are talking about....
i ve been in both and driven both and yes the M5 is more refined. Just sitting in it, you can tell that the BMW is more luxurious than the Audi
oh and about the depreciation rate? only a misinformed person would believe that

You just turned the heat up on SanGuru.
__________________
2002 X5 3.0 Siena Red
Premium, Cold Weather, Rear Climate Packages, 19" Wheels
Aluminum Running Boards, Clear Tail Lights, Clear Side Markers
Titanium Kidney Grills, Titanium Trunk Lid, Xenon Headlights
4.6is X5 exhausts, 35% Tint, Aluminum Pedals
2005 530I Mystic Blue
Premium Package, Sport Package, Xenon Headlights
18" Sport Wheels, 35% Tint all around
Mods to come: M-Tech Front Bumper, M5 Side Skirts, M5 Rear Bumper
Quad Exhausts, Style 172 19" Wheels
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-23-2007, 10:44 PM
SANguru's Avatar
Scuderia Ferrari Tifosi
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,500
SANguru is on a distinguished road
yeah.. let's see.. do you even own either one of the cars above??? oh wait.. you've only driven it... until you've owned both, you're in no position to tell me I'm clueless as I have tracked both and owned the E39 M5, E60 M5, and a B6 S4.... Let me know when you're old enough to buy either one...

The m5 is anything but refined with SMG. it jerks like there's no tomorrow, no torque around town.. I like driving my Stradale around town better than that piece of shit. Oh BTW, it didn't hold it value either.. Go out to the auction and you can buy a 95K MSRP M5 for high 60's... is that what you not call depreciation or do they not teach simple math in canada????
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-23-2007, 11:18 PM
silVerbUllt_x5's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 41
silVerbUllt_x5 is on a distinguished road
hmm.... yea i test drove a civic before i decided on the x5
but now that u mention it, i think i need another 2 years in the civic to realize that the x5 is better!!!
don't worry i won't take ur hissy fit seriously... ur just upset u cant handle the over steer of the BMW and needs the AWD
once u managed to untangle ur panties while ur waiting in the ditch, u can reflect on math skills....
i said that depreciation in BMW is less than Audi...
not once did i say that depreciation rate in BMWs r low.... cause eveyone knows they are not
its funny how u brought up the topic of the canadian education system...
im sorry to say, but american univeristies will accept anyone...
my friend didn't get admitted to the good canadian universities and ended up going to USC...
BTW im pretty im old enough to buy those cars considering i just become the proud owner of an E70 4.8 loaded without financing...
so why don't u salvage what is left of your ego and go do something productive

good bye sanguru
__________________
2007 E70 4.8i Loaded
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-23-2007, 11:32 PM
SANguru's Avatar
Scuderia Ferrari Tifosi
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,500
SANguru is on a distinguished road
funny how Junior likes to talk when I'm untangling your mom's panties. She said she's taking your civic away...

LOL at proud owner of an X5 (which btw ain't worth shit cuz you crashed it) . I wouldn't even consider that my beater you fuckin tool... you've got a fuckin long ass way to go.... you have no clue who you're talking to..

BTW.. your friend only got into USC cuz his stupid mom paid him in... so what's your point..

Quote:
Originally Posted by silVerbUllt_x5
hmm.... yea i test drove a civic before i decided on the x5
but now that u mention it, i think i need another 2 years in the civic to realize that the x5 is better!!!
don't worry i won't take ur hissy fit seriously... ur just upset u cant handle the over steer of the BMW and needs the AWD
once u managed to untangle ur panties while ur waiting in the ditch, u can reflect on math skills....
i said that depreciation in BMW is less than Audi...
not once did i say that depreciation rate in BMWs r low.... cause eveyone knows they are not
its funny how u brought up the topic of the canadian education system...
im sorry to say, but american univeristies will accept anyone...
my friend didn't get admitted to the good canadian universities and ended up going to USC...
BTW im pretty im old enough to buy those cars considering i just become the proud owner of an E70 4.8 loaded without financing...
so why don't u salvage what is left of your ego and go do something productive

good bye sanguru

Last edited by SANguru; 10-23-2007 at 11:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-24-2007, 12:16 AM
silVerbUllt_x5's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 41
silVerbUllt_x5 is on a distinguished road
hahhaaaa how ironic... calling me junior and ur the one thowing out
"your mom" insults.... it seems to me ur not that intelligent
i thought when i graduated from elementary it was gonna be the last time i heard these jokes, but guess not. ill never know who you meet on the internet. i feel sorry for u, how you are unable to engage in a civil debate without thowing out "momma" insults
its seems to me that ur the one that "got a long fuckin way to go" by that i mean grow up and act ur age
and i do have a pretty good image of who u are
http://www.unitednothing.net/content/pictures/guido.php
pretty good guess eh?
__________________
2007 E70 4.8i Loaded
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-24-2007, 12:19 AM
silVerbUllt_x5's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 41
silVerbUllt_x5 is on a distinguished road
oh yea one more thing...
please do me a favor,
after ur done taking notes off of "yo momma" on mtv,
flip the channel to CNN and get a reality check
i guess its not just those toys that are faulty coming out of china
its time they did a recall for some of their immigrants
....no offence to immigrants and chinese, its just a few that spoil it for others, and im a hybrid so its fine...
__________________
2007 E70 4.8i Loaded

Last edited by silVerbUllt_x5; 10-24-2007 at 12:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-24-2007, 04:09 AM
Wagner's Avatar
..make it happn' capn'
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mt. Airy, MD
Posts: 17,747
Wagner is on a distinguished road
shuuuuushhhh already. Do we have any figures that back up the claim that Audi depreciates faster then BMW? I would think it would be the opposite as the Audi (in general as the thread made it) builds an amazing car, and with the best auto trans in the world, for the most part, the US would gobble them up. Not to mention Audi was smart enough to have V-dub, so it doesn't have to build 1 series POS

As for BMW being more luxurious, that is entirely subjective. I'm not sure how the M5 got thrown in a thread about a 550 and S4, but alright then, throw in the RS6 from Audi (about the cost of the E60 M5 new).


Quote:
i guess its not just those toys that are faulty coming out of china
its time they did a recall for some of their immigrants
....no offence to immigrants and chinese, its just a few that spoil it for others, and im a hybrid so its fine...
BTW, WTF does the above mean?
__________________

An unwavering defender of those I see worth protecting.

"promote the general welfare, not provide the general welfare"

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.


Last edited by Wagner; 10-24-2007 at 04:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-24-2007, 07:40 PM
SANguru's Avatar
Scuderia Ferrari Tifosi
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,500
SANguru is on a distinguished road
you bore me and LOL @ you having to talk about the chinese.. at least we got fuckin exports.. the only thing you export are french canadians who put up white flags...

If you can't tell the difference between china and hong kong, you should pay attention in history class instead of jerking off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by silVerbUllt_x5
hahhaaaa how ironic... calling me junior and ur the one thowing out
"your mom" insults.... it seems to me ur not that intelligent
i thought when i graduated from elementary it was gonna be the last time i heard these jokes, but guess not. ill never know who you meet on the internet. i feel sorry for u, how you are unable to engage in a civil debate without thowing out "momma" insults
its seems to me that ur the one that "got a long fuckin way to go" by that i mean grow up and act ur age
and i do have a pretty good image of who u are
http://www.unitednothing.net/content/pictures/guido.php
pretty good guess eh?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-25-2007, 02:29 AM
silVerbUllt_x5's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 41
silVerbUllt_x5 is on a distinguished road
i bore u? it seems like ur the one thats running out of material
the only reason china have anything to export is strictly due to the fact that during the 1900's north america went through a transformation of eliminating most of its manufacturing industries and concentrated on services and commerce....
lol u must not get out much considering ur knowledge of the world is so minimal...
last time i checked, canada's oil sands in northern alberta is comparable to the oil reserves of saudi
btw hong kong is part of china, after the 1994 handover...
u should know considering u were probably one of those hong kongers that were shitting their pants
and oh yea they are taking out the boarder between china and hong kong in a few years so i hope u don't get raped in the ass by some mainlanders...
ill be sure to sent u some diapers when that happens
__________________
2007 E70 4.8i Loaded
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.