Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > BMW SAV Forums > X5 (E70) Forum
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-13-2011, 01:04 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Snoqualmie, WA
Posts: 14
mjh222 is on a distinguished road
Happy new owner

Recently picked up my 2012 X5 5.0i with most options:
  • Space Gray Metallic
  • Black Perforated Leather
  • Dark Bamboo
  • Active ventilated seats
  • Cold weather
  • Premium sound
  • Sport activity
  • 20" 336 wheels (love these!)
  • Technology
  • Premium
  • 3rd row
  • Running boards
  • Soft close doors
  • BMW apps
  • Self leveling suspension
  • Tow package
I think that's it (phew!)

Oh wait, and DINAN!! to bring it close to 500 HP


Name:  01.JPG
Views: 732
Size:  164.0 KB

Name:  02.JPG
Views: 721
Size:  145.7 KB

Name:  03.JPG
Views: 714
Size:  185.3 KB

Name:  04.JPG
Views: 755
Size:  176.1 KB

Name:  05.JPG
Views: 717
Size:  156.2 KB
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

  #2  
Old 12-13-2011, 02:01 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Signal Hill, CA
Posts: 336
Stevev is on a distinguished road
Congrats on your new toy...that is one heck of a nice ride there . I am also waiting to take a delivery on my2012 X5 35i premium. Hope to fet it in 2 weeks.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-13-2011, 02:04 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Woodinville, WA
Posts: 86
miamipanther is on a distinguished road
Congrats, the same outer/inter color as ours, and the same delivery room, we got ours from Seattle BMW too.
__________________
2012 X5 35i: Hitch installed; Coded;
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-13-2011, 10:54 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Somerset, NJ
Posts: 36
hk007 is on a distinguished road
Congrats! Beautiful color combo! Looks very familiar :P

Did you get Dinan installed at delivery or are you getting it installed after putting some miles on the sav?
__________________
2012 BMW X5 xDrive50i - Space Gray/Black/Dark Bamboo | Adaptive Drive | Active Steering | Prem/Sports Pckg
Retired: 2010 Audi S4 Premium Plus - Ibis White/Magma Red/Black | ADS | Nav Pckg
Retired: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Snoqualmie, WA
Posts: 14
mjh222 is on a distinguished road
Thanks!! Got the Dinan installed at delivery ... fortunate to have a dealer who is also Dinan authorized.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-13-2011, 11:57 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: on the edge of existence
Posts: 1,360
blue dragon will become famous soon enough
Very nice! Now that you can get the X5 with the paddles, I wonder if that can be retrofitted.
__________________


| '17 F15 X5 35D - Work horse | '17 F48 X1 MSport - Wife's daily | '17 F30 340i MSport - My daily | '09 E70 X5 35D - Out to pasture |
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-13-2011, 02:04 PM
seattle's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Seattle
Posts: 498
seattle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamipanther View Post
Congrats, the same outer/inter color as ours, and the same delivery room, we got ours from Seattle BMW too.
I found the Seattle BMW salesguys were too reluctant to lower the quote. Also, they kept "forgetting" about factory discounts and other incentives, hoping to find an uninformed rich fool I guess.

After email communication with a couple of their salesguys, I didn't bother to drive 20 miles to downtown.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-13-2011, 03:03 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Snoqualmie, WA
Posts: 14
mjh222 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
I found the Seattle BMW salesguys were too reluctant to lower the quote. Also, they kept "forgetting" about factory discounts and other incentives, hoping to find an uninformed rich fool I guess.

After email communication with a couple of their salesguys, I didn't bother to drive 20 miles to downtown.
Sorry to hear your experience wasn't good ... for me the bad experience was at the Bellevue dealer (arrogant salesperson, unwillingness to budge much on price, etc.). The Seattle dealership was terrific. No rich fool here. Fair price, great communication throughout the process, etc. My salesperson was even proactive about saving me money ... he knew I was financing through my credit union but gave me a heads up that BMW was offering rebates and suggested I finance through BMW first and then just refi (which I'm doing).

Anyways, hope you are enjoying your car as much as I am!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-13-2011, 03:19 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Woodinville, WA
Posts: 86
miamipanther is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh222 View Post
Sorry to hear your experience wasn't good ... for me the bad experience was at the Bellevue dealer (arrogant salesperson, unwillingness to budge much on price, etc.). The Seattle dealership was terrific. No rich fool here. Fair price, great communication throughout the process, etc. My salesperson was even proactive about saving me money ... he knew I was financing through my credit union but gave me a heads up that BMW was offering rebates and suggested I finance through BMW first and then just refi (which I'm doing).

Anyways, hope you are enjoying your car as much as I am!
We have dealed with both Seattle and Bellevue BMW, and also had great experience with Seattle BMW. Bellevue BMW is harder to work with, they are always trying to sell small things like floor mat and wheel locks which Seattle BMW will put them for free.

Your experience would probably vary by the the saleman you have worked with, so YMMV.
__________________
2012 X5 35i: Hitch installed; Coded;
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-13-2011, 04:01 PM
ECS Tuning's Avatar
Vendor
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,399
ECS Tuning is on a distinguished road
Congrats! With that tune I'm sure she is a BEAST on the roads!

ECS Tuning
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:19 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.