Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Electronics > Navigation System
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 12-18-2006, 02:58 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Moscow
Posts: 88
Gren is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomerkill
0o0oo0 ....hmmm did anyone evertry with the MkIII . I wana try maby it will work ...did u change your logo?
Hi guys!
I can change logo for x5world forum on mk3 navi and upload it.
Vote what logo do you need?
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

  #72  
Old 12-20-2006, 02:39 AM
willy_manily's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 600
willy_manily is on a distinguished road
Just one i whipped up

__________________
2007 E70 X5 3.0D Black/Beige
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 12-20-2006, 08:17 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Russia
Posts: 14
Cap_Nemo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gren
Hi guys!
I can change logo for x5world forum on mk3 navi and upload it.
Vote what logo do you need?

PREVED!!!!


Last edited by Cap_Nemo; 12-20-2006 at 08:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 12-20-2006, 11:57 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 59
Winkle is on a distinguished road
My, My, Is that President Putin I see exposing himself (With Bob Marley in the background). That must have been when he was the Head of the defunct (?) KGB & could legally abuse little girls (& boys). Perhaps Roman Abrovomich would care to elucidate & explain why he needs to live in London & has the need for Surface to Air Missiles systems on his 3 Super-Yachts, along with submarines & ex-Spetsnatz bodyguards 24/7? Would that be anything to do with corruption in the Soviet oil/gas industry on a worldwide scale? - Of course not......
__________________
Walk softly but carry a very big stick....
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 12-20-2006, 12:10 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Russia
Posts: 14
Cap_Nemo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winkle
My, My, Is that President Putin I see exposing himself (With Bob Marley in the background). That must have been when he was the Head of the defunct (?) KGB & could legally abuse little girls (& boys). Perhaps Roman Abrovomich would care to elucidate & explain why he needs to live in London & has the need for Surface to Air Missiles systems on his 3 Super-Yachts, along with submarines & ex-Spetsnatz bodyguards 24/7? Would that be anything to do with corruption in the Soviet oil/gas industry on a worldwide scale? - Of course not......
My small friend you at all in a theme to a campaign!
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 12-20-2006, 12:16 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 59
Winkle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap_Nemo
My small friend you at all in a theme to a campaign!

??????????? Hello what must obviously be a large fellow. Yes, I worked in a position for 20 years to understand these animals (animals - not people - understand?)
__________________
Walk softly but carry a very big stick....
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 12-20-2006, 05:44 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 11
bomerkill is on a distinguished road
heyy ok i made a custom img so ill post it here but can it plz not say x5 it ruins the theme and plz make shur that the os is lower then v26
becuz my mk3 dosent update past that Ver thank u!!!!
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 12-20-2006, 05:53 PM
willy_manily's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 600
willy_manily is on a distinguished road
Very Nice!!!
__________________
2007 E70 X5 3.0D Black/Beige
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 12-20-2006, 05:58 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Russia
Posts: 14
Cap_Nemo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winkle
??????????? Hello what must obviously be a large fellow. Yes, I worked in a position for 20 years to understand these animals (animals - not people - understand?)
And you love cows? Happened you will go and there them........ Cows this miracle!!! (C) Kuzmich
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 12-28-2006, 06:25 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: California
Posts: 17
aarijk is on a distinguished road
Since we are being inclusive...

How about these?
Attached Images
  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:18 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.