Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Off-topic > The Lounge
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-25-2020, 02:21 PM
EODguy's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Saudi Arabia/Philippines/USA
Posts: 1,790
EODguy is on a distinguished road
Thanksgiving death...

As I write this my wife has decided that her menu for tomorrow...

(Everything homemade) 1 turkey (7kg), 2 grilled chickens, 1 grilled sea bass, green bean casserole, creamed corn, mashed potatoes, 2 kinds of stuffing, gravy, pumpkin, pecan and sweet potato pies, glazed carrots, cranberry sauce 3 kinds, rolls, coffee, tea, sodas, juice, sweet tea and pumpkin shaped spice cake and a birthday cake chocolate with vanilla icing. "For the 21 singles here"

May be somehow my fault and our 2 year old has become decidedly "unhelpful" and clingy. She is stalking me like a freaking Taliban pacing the distance to the FOB. I am not sure if I will survive and I wish I had enough time to add the White Witch to my will.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
__________________
"When the Team Chief said.... You're trapped in a hole with nothing but a goat and a slinky, what do you do? Stubby said, I'm not sure but it won't end well for the goat...." ~(Overheard) Last day, Phase 3, Q Course
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

  #2  
Old 11-25-2020, 05:08 PM
Happy's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Golden Coast/Lake Houston
Posts: 894
Happy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODguy View Post
As I write this my wife has decided that her menu for tomorrow...

(Everything homemade) 1 turkey (7kg), 2 grilled chickens, 1 grilled sea bass, green bean casserole, creamed corn, mashed potatoes, 2 kinds of stuffing, gravy, pumpkin, pecan and sweet potato pies, glazed carrots, cranberry sauce 3 kinds, rolls, coffee, tea, sodas, juice, sweet tea and pumpkin shaped spice cake and a birthday cake chocolate with vanilla icing. "For the 21 singles here"

May be somehow my fault and our 2 year old has become decidedly "unhelpful" and clingy. She is stalking me like a freaking Taliban pacing the distance to the FOB. I am not sure if I will survive and I wish I had enough time to add the White Witch to my will.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

I wish, I had the White Witch right about now, to fly my Happy ass over there and grab some grub!
__________________
02 BMW 5 Speed Supercharged Ethanol Burnin Meth Injected E53

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-25-2020, 05:29 PM
crystalworks's Avatar
Premier Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: SA, TX
Posts: 5,297
crystalworks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy View Post
I wish, I had the White Witch right about now, to fly my Happy ass over there and grab some grub!
Same. I'm drooling all over my desk.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Xoutpost crew!
__________________
2005 X5 4.4i Build 04/05 Maintenance/Build Log
Nav, Pano, Sport (Purchased 06/14 w/ 109,000 miles) (Sold 8/15 w/121,000 miles)


2006 X5 4.8is Build 11/05 Maintenance/Build Log
Nav, DSP, Pano, Running Boards, OEM Tow Hitch, Cold Weather Pckg (Purchased 08/15 w/ 90,500 miles)

2010 X5 35d Build 02/10
Nav, HiFi, 6 DVD, Sports Pckg, Cold Weather Pckg, HUD, CAS, Running Boards, Leather Dash, PDC, Pano (Purchased 03/17 w/ 136,120 miles)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-25-2020, 05:51 PM
EODguy's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Saudi Arabia/Philippines/USA
Posts: 1,790
EODguy is on a distinguished road
She seems calmer now or she's planning something and I should be prepared to be pushed out of a moving vehicle wearing my Pork Eating Crusader shirt and a banana hammock....

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
__________________
"When the Team Chief said.... You're trapped in a hole with nothing but a goat and a slinky, what do you do? Stubby said, I'm not sure but it won't end well for the goat...." ~(Overheard) Last day, Phase 3, Q Course
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-25-2020, 09:38 PM
Happy's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Golden Coast/Lake Houston
Posts: 894
Happy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalworks View Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Xoutpost crew!
Same to you CrystalWorks! And, the rest of the gang!
__________________
02 BMW 5 Speed Supercharged Ethanol Burnin Meth Injected E53

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-25-2020, 09:39 PM
Happy's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Golden Coast/Lake Houston
Posts: 894
Happy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODguy View Post
She seems calmer now or she's planning something and I should be prepared to be pushed out of a moving vehicle wearing my Pork Eating Crusader shirt and a banana hammock....

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

__________________
02 BMW 5 Speed Supercharged Ethanol Burnin Meth Injected E53

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-26-2020, 04:19 PM
EODguy's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Saudi Arabia/Philippines/USA
Posts: 1,790
EODguy is on a distinguished road
So 22 people were at the table for Thanksgiving!!

I survived (as of this moment) and hope everyone has a great day with family and friends....

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
__________________
"When the Team Chief said.... You're trapped in a hole with nothing but a goat and a slinky, what do you do? Stubby said, I'm not sure but it won't end well for the goat...." ~(Overheard) Last day, Phase 3, Q Course
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:13 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.