Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: nonextant
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-06-2025, 01:16 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 601
Posted By nonextant
I'll certainly check it in the morning, but I...

I'll certainly check it in the morning, but I would think I would still see the DSC and would likely get a code for the damaged sensor.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-05-2025, 09:58 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 601
Posted By nonextant
Hi, I could use some help troubleshooting a DSC issue

Hi,

I have a 2001 X5 with a manual transmission. I've been slowly restoring it, but have hit an issue that has me stumped.

I was driving on a rough freeway near Memphis and the cruise control...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-08-2025, 04:03 PM
Replies: 979
Views: 305,544
Posted By nonextant
Feel free to add me to the list

Hi,

I finally feel comfortable that my new to me X5 is not too far gone.

I found a 2001 5 speed X5 with over 300k miles on facebook marketplace in poor shape and negotiated a price of $1200.
...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.