Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: honybony
Forum: Bluetooth 02-25-2008, 01:53 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,450
Posted By honybony
Thanks Brian, I think I don't have retrofit...

Thanks Brian,
I think I don't have retrofit becuase it was factory installed by BMW.
Any way to see what kind of bluetooth system I have?

Andre
Forum: Bluetooth 02-25-2008, 01:23 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,450
Posted By honybony
Blackberry 8100 or 8800 on X5 (07/2005)

Hi,

Can someone tell me if the Blackberry 8100 and/or 8800 will work in my X5 of 07/2005 with dvd/nav system with bluetooth.

And with working I mean:
- making and answering calls
- full phone...
Forum: The Lounge 02-24-2008, 03:57 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,518
Posted By honybony
Hi checked again, but can still not find it....

Hi

checked again, but can still not find it.
But anyway, someone looked up my chassis number gave me all details.

Thanks for your help
Andre
Forum: The Lounge 02-23-2008, 03:10 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,518
Posted By honybony
Thnx Kevin, Unfortunatly no date only a...

Thnx Kevin,

Unfortunatly no date only a number with barcode.
I need to go to the dealer for a check up, I will ask them.

Thanks
Andre
Forum: The Lounge 02-23-2008, 02:22 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,518
Posted By honybony
I have a X5 2005. How can I figure out what the...

I have a X5 2005. How can I figure out what the manufactory date is of my car. As I understood that the BB8100 only works from a specific date in 2005.

I am interested in the BB 8100 but I need...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-23-2008, 01:15 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,771
Posted By honybony
LG viewty

the LG Viewty does not work in my X5 (2005).
I can connect but I have no phone book and there is no sound and the mic does not work.
Forum: Navigation System 03-24-2007, 03:06 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,079
Posted By honybony
incorrect arrival time ETA since v28

Hi,

I have a X5 (2005) and I live in Belgium.

Since I have installed v28 (and now also v29) from v25 I have the problem that the expected arrival time (ETA) is not correct after I entered the...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:28 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.