Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 54
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hoon
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,636
Posted By hoon
That was my baby. I sold it to ParkAvenue last...

That was my baby. I sold it to ParkAvenue last month.
If you have any question about the car, let me know.
Good luck!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-24-2006, 10:52 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,763
Posted By hoon
I use Verizon Razr, and I don't have any issues....

I use Verizon Razr, and I don't have any issues. The sound quality is very good on both sides.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-12-2006, 10:23 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,379
Posted By hoon
Congrats! Don't forget to post some pics after...

Congrats! Don't forget to post some pics after you pick it up.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,081
Posted By hoon
I got mine from an ebay seller...

I got mine from an ebay seller "RoverActive".
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-12-2006, 01:45 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,884
Posted By hoon
Very nice!! Much better than the stock tips!

Very nice!! Much better than the stock tips!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-12-2006, 01:42 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,081
Posted By hoon
That's exactly what I did. I had my bodyshop do...

That's exactly what I did. I had my bodyshop do the swap though.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-11-2006, 05:14 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,023
Posted By hoon
Very nice!! I love black color on BMWs. :)

Very nice!!
I love black color on BMWs. :)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-06-2006, 09:56 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 8,120
Posted By hoon
Wow!! They are the best looking aftermarket...

Wow!! They are the best looking aftermarket wheels I have seen for X5.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-06-2006, 09:55 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,374
Posted By hoon
Congrats!! Looks great! I love the color!!

Congrats!! Looks great! I love the color!!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-05-2006, 01:13 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,461
Posted By hoon
Congrats! You will love your V1! I've had mine...

Congrats!
You will love your V1! I've had mine for 4 years now, and it surely gives me a piece of mind. Hard-wiring is very easy. Just follow instructions in this article -...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,500
Posted By hoon
http://www.zeckhausen.com Talk to Dave. He...

http://www.zeckhausen.com

Talk to Dave.
He is the brake specialist.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 10,618
Posted By hoon
In your pics, I see that only your angel eyes are...

In your pics, I see that only your angel eyes are turned on without the corner lights. How do you do that?
Forum: The Lounge 02-24-2006, 10:05 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,754
Posted By hoon
S550 :) I never liked the body style of 7...

S550 :)
I never liked the body style of 7 series.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 7,572
Posted By hoon
I never use my nav. I used to have a couple of...

I never use my nav. I used to have a couple of aftermarket navs in my previous bimmer, and really loved them. BMW nav is really retarded compared to some high-end aftermarket nav systems like Alpine,...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-22-2006, 10:44 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,393
Posted By hoon
You won't lose any feature that you currently...

You won't lose any feature that you currently have. The headlights they are selling are BMW OEM headlights with adaptive and self-leveling features, so they work exactly the same as your current...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-22-2006, 10:07 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,393
Posted By hoon
I got mine from this seller (roveractive) too....

I got mine from this seller (roveractive) too. :thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-19-2006, 04:37 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,146
Posted By hoon
Last time when my car was in for service, they...

Last time when my car was in for service, they gave me a PT Cruiser. WTF!!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-18-2006, 07:26 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,146
Posted By hoon
They seem to have really good service! I wish my...

They seem to have really good service! I wish my dealer gives me 330i as a loaner.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 11,845
Posted By hoon
Does anyone know which fuse is for the front...

Does anyone know which fuse is for the front driver-side airbag?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-11-2005, 07:47 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,491
Posted By hoon
I love it!! Hottest X5 ever! I like the side...

I love it!! Hottest X5 ever!
I like the side bar under the running boards.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-06-2005, 10:10 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,965
Posted By hoon
Sorry, I didn't have time to take more pics after...

Sorry, I didn't have time to take more pics after I got the euro clear headlights installed.

Here (http://www.xoutpost.com/x5-e53-forum/7314-first-time-posting-pics.html) are a few more pics of my...
Forum: Bluetooth 12-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,638
Posted By hoon
My ULF version is 84106963798-03.

My ULF version is 84106963798-03.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-05-2005, 12:35 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,837
Posted By hoon
My favorite Silver 4.8is - jpm4.8is...

My favorite Silver 4.8is - jpm4.8is (http://www.xoutpost.com/x5-e53-forum/6056-new-member.html?highlight=guatemala). :thumbup:
Forum: Bluetooth 12-04-2005, 06:31 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,638
Posted By hoon
The firmware version on my 8800 is 3.28 which is...

The firmware version on my 8800 is 3.28 which is dated 26-05-05.
How do I confirm what kind of ULF that I have on my X5?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-04-2005, 09:53 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,656
Posted By hoon
:iagree:

:iagree:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 54

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:28 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.