Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: av_guy
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-02-2009, 06:51 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,275
Posted By av_guy
Ha ha ha... :rofl:

Ha ha ha... :rofl:
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,275
Posted By av_guy
Here is the advert...

Here is the advert...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,275
Posted By av_guy
Magnetic Tow Technology

Anyone know about MTT?

There is a BMW advertisement in our Metro Newspaper about ropeless/cableless towing capability from BMW.
This sounds like a great idea and would probably avoid collisions...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-17-2009, 10:38 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 7,863
Posted By av_guy
Originally I was aiming for an XDrive30D (3.0D) -...

Originally I was aiming for an XDrive30D (3.0D) - upon driving this vehicle with adaptive drive and comfort seats, I was impressed at the smooth power delivery and also the torque available (although...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,514
Posted By av_guy
I get the same effect when I switch on the...

I get the same effect when I switch on the internal light via the roof centre console (I think this is hitting the mirror sensor located within the rear view mirror console).

When I reverse,...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-19-2008, 05:08 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,481
Posted By av_guy
Just picked up our new loaded X5 3.0 SD M Sport a...

Just picked up our new loaded X5 3.0 SD M Sport a few days ago.
I got the iPod cable thrown in together with a healthy discount > £2k

The iPod Touch works perfectly!

You may need to ensure...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-17-2008, 09:51 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,032
Posted By av_guy
Update on order...

I have just been informed by the new car sales manager, our order has gone into production... roll-on March 2008 :thumbup:

I have noticed quite a few people taking delivery of their vehicles...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,032
Posted By av_guy
@whoopy-do - Yes, I have read the cable from BMW...

@whoopy-do - Yes, I have read the cable from BMW will resolve the issue. However, after specifying the USB/iPod connectivity I cannot see how BMW warrant charging extra for the cable (although, I...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-03-2008, 09:38 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,032
Posted By av_guy
@ Fastbuck - I have seen the brushed alu trim and...

@ Fastbuck - I have seen the brushed alu trim and whilst IMO it looks great on dark coloured cars, I do feel the black look is more elegant on the lighter ones and feels the right move for an...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,032
Posted By av_guy
Smile High Gloss Shadowline available in UK for both Roof Rails and Window Surrounds

Hi All,

I have been visiting this site for a few months now and decided it was time to register. This has got to be the best site for X5's :thumbup:

I just revised my order of an M-Sport...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.