Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xexyus
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-14-2008, 08:48 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,454
Posted By xexyus
Check ebay for some X5s really cheap, I know I...

Check ebay for some X5s really cheap, I know I have mine on there...
Forum: X6 (E71 and E72) Forum 05-07-2008, 10:24 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,785
Posted By xexyus
I think X6 is a beautiful car

I think X6 is a beautiful car
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-14-2008, 09:25 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 21,685
Posted By xexyus
No manufacturer? BMW, Lexus SC, Mercedes AMG65...

No manufacturer? BMW, Lexus SC, Mercedes AMG65 cars, PORSCHE, hmmmm that pretty much covers everything.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-06-2008, 07:56 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,909
Posted By xexyus
will this work for euro M6?

will this work for euro M6?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-02-2008, 06:53 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 11,749
Posted By xexyus
AHhhh so its not flared fenders its just flared...

AHhhh so its not flared fenders its just flared fender TRIM, I got it now :thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-30-2008, 01:19 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,930
Posted By xexyus
Not too many people on this forum do or like...

Not too many people on this forum do or like aftermarket wheels I see
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-30-2008, 01:17 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 11,749
Posted By xexyus
I have a 4.8 non sport and I dont see a...

I have a 4.8 non sport and I dont see a difference. Where the hell is this flared fenders stuff people are talking about? Can someone point it out to me? The fenders look the same to me
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 8,121
Posted By xexyus
Those ACS wheels look nice

Those ACS wheels look nice
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-30-2008, 01:15 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 12,061
Posted By xexyus
You should be under warranty though, take it...

You should be under warranty though, take it there for free
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-30-2008, 01:14 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,706
Posted By xexyus
I use mothers chrome polish, works great

I use mothers chrome polish, works great
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-30-2008, 01:14 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,109
Posted By xexyus
Get an iPhone, its real easy to switch back and...

Get an iPhone, its real easy to switch back and fourth in case you got a lady calling you with one next to you :)
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-30-2008, 01:13 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,252
Posted By xexyus
pics?

pics?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-30-2008, 01:12 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 11,749
Posted By xexyus
there is no bodykit

there is no bodykit
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-25-2008, 04:42 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,377
Posted By xexyus
Very nice color combo

Very nice color combo
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-25-2008, 04:42 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,898
Posted By xexyus
Looks like someone doing circles, not drifting.

Looks like someone doing circles, not drifting.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-25-2008, 04:41 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 9,080
Posted By xexyus
No offense but if you can afford 50k+ for a...

No offense but if you can afford 50k+ for a truck, why settle for spraypaint when you can pay 50$ for the sport mesh?
Forum: Detailing Forum 03-20-2008, 01:06 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,181
Posted By xexyus
It was on E60.net thats all I know. Im guessing...

It was on E60.net thats all I know. Im guessing Black E60 if I remember?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-20-2008, 01:02 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,829
Posted By xexyus
17k for a bodykit?? HMMMMMMM let me think about...

17k for a bodykit?? HMMMMMMM let me think about this one
Forum: Detailing Forum 03-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,181
Posted By xexyus
Looks great :) I also like what you did to a...

Looks great :) I also like what you did to a 5series, a fellow E60.net member.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-18-2008, 07:43 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,642
Posted By xexyus
Wish I had soft close doors =/

Wish I had soft close doors =/
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-18-2008, 07:42 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,505
Posted By xexyus
Get Piano Black trim :)

Get Piano Black trim :)
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-18-2008, 07:40 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,829
Posted By xexyus
Damn thats one of the hottest SUVs ive ever seen

Damn thats one of the hottest SUVs ive ever seen
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-18-2008, 07:38 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,574
Posted By xexyus
damn good deal

damn good deal
Forum: Parts and Accessories Forum 03-13-2008, 04:38 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 8,942
Posted By xexyus
Ok what do extended flares even look like??

Ok what do extended flares even look like??
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,418
Posted By xexyus
I went from 530 to X5 4.8. My opinion, 550 is...

I went from 530 to X5 4.8. My opinion, 550 is definitly worth it if you like the feeling of a V8. 535 has plenty of HP these days though :)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.