Forum: X ///M Forum
01-27-2013, 12:56 AM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 6,141
|
Forum: X ///M Forum
01-15-2013, 03:30 PM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 6,141
|
Forum: X ///M Forum
01-15-2013, 10:17 AM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 4,280
|
Forum: X ///M Forum
01-14-2013, 02:59 AM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 2,672
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
06-02-2009, 11:51 AM
|
|
Replies: 27
Views: 15,026
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
05-22-2008, 11:42 AM
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 6,432
I felt the same way as you, but did some...
I felt the same way as you, but did some research, and they are presently undergoing a significant marketing push in the USA. I got a set of the Vredesteins for my E70, and I wouldn't hesitate to...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
04-21-2008, 01:07 PM
|
|
Replies: 21
Views: 4,695
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-21-2008, 11:19 PM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,411
20" 315w Tires & Wheels on Front of E70?
I know that the staggered vs. non-staggered conversation has been beat to death on this website, particularly on the E53, but I've got a question....
My E70 shocked my tire rotating loving...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-21-2008, 11:05 PM
|
|
Replies: 23
Views: 12,606
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-21-2008, 10:19 PM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,243
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-19-2008, 11:59 AM
|
|
Replies: 17
Views: 4,124
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-17-2008, 11:39 AM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 5,068
Replica 128s?
Does anyone know where you can get 21" replica 128 style wheels?
I found this site, they carry replica 128s for the 7 series, but don't note them for the E70.
...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-17-2008, 10:54 AM
|
|
Replies: 17
Views: 4,124
That is the biggest bold faced lie I've ever...
That is the biggest bold faced lie I've ever heard. Wow, people are becoming more and more uninformed, on the product they sell.
He probably was meaning to say that the E70's suspension was...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-17-2008, 10:48 AM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 2,680
The run flats are 90% of the reason that I'm...
The run flats are 90% of the reason that I'm looking at new wheels. I know that this has been beaten to death on this forum, but people don't realize how bad they ride until you switch them out for...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-16-2008, 12:19 PM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 2,680
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-12-2008, 06:51 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,284
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-12-2008, 03:33 PM
|
|
Replies: 15
Views: 3,800
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-12-2008, 03:25 PM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 2,680
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-12-2008, 03:21 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,284
Here's where it gets strange. Radio stations,...
Here's where it gets strange. Radio stations, and user/driver profiles remain unchanged. Bluetooth phones programmed remain unchanged.
Just the clock, date, and immediate OBC features re-set to...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-12-2008, 01:32 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,284
I-Drive Clock
I did a search, and couldn't find anything on this issue. My 2007 4.8 constantly makes me re-set the clock (time and date) every morning. It happens at various times during the day as well. I put...
|
Forum: Group Buys
01-28-2008, 03:20 PM
|
|
Replies: 54
Views: 27,158
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
01-20-2008, 05:55 PM
|
|
Replies: 191
Views: 106,156
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-22-2007, 12:55 AM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 2,211
Thanks for the info guys!
Yes, I'm the...
Thanks for the info guys!
Yes, I'm the original owner. Between my wife and I, we've owned 8 new BMWs in the past 10 years and this is the first one that I believe that I'll be keeping beyond the...
|
Forum: X6 (E71 and E72) Forum
10-15-2007, 10:48 PM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 2,734
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-15-2007, 10:43 AM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 2,211
|