Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cell911
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-14-2010, 02:08 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,071
Posted By cell911
tires

I have some with 200 miles on them...Im in Long Island also...Nassau;)
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-27-2009, 02:48 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 9,544
Posted By cell911
very very nice...what r the front and rear...

very very nice...what r the front and rear dimension 10 1/2 in the fronts 11 1/2 rear???
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,379
Posted By cell911
Sorry for the delay...it's a 3.0 loaded minus the...

Sorry for the delay...it's a 3.0 loaded minus the sports and 3rd row seating...the rims are 21 cause I didnt want to have the 22 thinking it was going to be rough but to my surprize it rides better...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-26-2009, 07:57 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,379
Posted By cell911
here you go34412

here you go34412
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-26-2009, 07:50 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,379
Posted By cell911
Thank you

Thank you
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,379
Posted By cell911
pixs of my 2009 x5

how do you post pictures....can someone point me in the right dirrection
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-16-2009, 11:49 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 10,162
Posted By cell911
oh by the way I think I saw you the other...

oh by the way I think I saw you the other day...right off of Wantagh ave by Ralphs ices.....maybe I might be wrong...looked exactly like your car:thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-16-2009, 11:47 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 10,162
Posted By cell911
It shouldn't affect it at all...sorry to see you...

It shouldn't affect it at all...sorry to see you going thru this specially because when I built my x it was mainly based on the way yours looked and ideas from other members...
If I were you I would...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-15-2009, 01:29 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,072
Posted By cell911
Lowering spring

ok...so I just installed the rims and feel that the x sits a little taller ..too much of a gap from tire to wheel well....looking to get the softest spring and drop a max of 30mm
I have heard that...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-12-2009, 10:30 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,688
Posted By cell911
Hi...what was the offset to your patners Hartge...

Hi...what was the offset to your patners Hartge and did he have to use spacers in the front and rears and yes....I do plan on going with the Conti....thx excellent
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,170
Posted By cell911
Thank you so much...will post pictures tommorow...

Thank you so much...will post pictures tommorow once I install aerokit fender flares and rims:D
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,170
Posted By cell911
that link doesn't seem to work

that link doesn't seem to work
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,170
Posted By cell911
aerodynamic pdf installation

does anybody have or can point me to a link where I can find the pdf link to a drawing of the parts and installation....thx in advance
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-11-2009, 12:49 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,688
Posted By cell911
michelin what???thety dont make that size....when...

michelin what???thety dont make that size....when I punch it up on tirerack it doesn't give me that option
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-11-2009, 12:27 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,688
Posted By cell911
I ended up going for the Hartge classics 2 but I...

I ended up going for the Hartge classics 2 but I didn't want to go 22 so I called Hartge in Germany and they tested and created a 10 1/2 inch set up all the way around and recomended 295/35......I...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,688
Posted By cell911
thx....the size I will be getting is 295/35...

thx....the size I will be getting is 295/35 21....I know some of you guys have the oem rims with 21 and I wanted to know if when swapped out for non rft which brand did they go with...I went to...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-10-2009, 06:21 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,688
Posted By cell911
new tire

Hi all...just got my 2009 x5 yesteday and already started with the mods...thx to Drew and others....just got in some rims and I was wondering what are the best tires I can get non run flats for my...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-05-2009, 12:00 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 10,162
Posted By cell911
Sorrry to hear about your x5 rh71...Hassel is a...

Sorrry to hear about your x5 rh71...Hassel is a piece of shit...brought my car in for an oil change once and they f@#k it up so badly I had to call bmwna so I can lemon the car....I would bring it to...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.