Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: manny
Forum: Detailing Forum 06-21-2008, 11:57 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 8,840
Posted By manny
JCL, where did you have your Axxis brake pad...

JCL, where did you have your Axxis brake pad installed here in Vancouver?

Thanks,

Manny
Forum: Vendor Forum 03-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 7,819
Posted By manny
Tom, what is the wattage of these AEs? Are this...

Tom, what is the wattage of these AEs? Are this brighter that the P.ICE?

Thanks,
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-22-2007, 03:54 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,700
Posted By manny
You'll get compliments/stares on how different...

You'll get compliments/stares on how different the look/stance of 4.8is from the regular X5, specially when they hear the sound of your engine.
Forum: Vendor Forum 11-03-2007, 03:42 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,656
Posted By manny
Nick, any offer for us who bought the 3W version...

Nick, any offer for us who bought the 3W version and wants to upgrade to the High Output verison.

Thanks
Forum: Vendor Forum 10-25-2007, 12:09 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,656
Posted By manny
Nick, I bought the 3W version last October 06 any...

Nick, I bought the 3W version last October 06 any deals if I want to upgrade to the High Output version.
Forum: Vendor Forum 10-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,656
Posted By manny
Nick, do you already have the 5W version of PIce?

Nick, do you already have the 5W version of PIce?
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 10-08-2007, 04:05 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 8,593
Posted By manny
Halston, how much will it cost me for BSW Stage I...

Halston, how much will it cost me for BSW Stage I upgrade and subwoofer upgrade together with the tools and shipping here in Vancouver, Canada. Is the replacement of speaker (mid-range) in the dash...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-08-2007, 03:59 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,245
Posted By manny
4.8is ride height suspension to lowest level.

Hi All,

Those with adjustable ride height suspension, can we set the default setting to the lowest level (even if we drove more than 30k/hr speed w/c always bring the suspension to normal height)....
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-15-2007, 02:39 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,850
Posted By manny
JLevi, My P.ICE (passenger side) started to...

JLevi,

My P.ICE (passenger side) started to flicker and I tried switching side and still does the same thing. What are my options, can I send it back to you for repair or replacement? I will...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,850
Posted By manny
JL When is the 5W going to be available for...

JL

When is the 5W going to be available for E53? I want something brighter that the 3W.

Thanks,

Manny
Forum: Vendor Forum 06-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,194
Posted By manny
Hi Jlevi, is the 5w already available for E53 X5?...

Hi Jlevi, is the 5w already available for E53 X5? Thanks.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,367
Posted By manny
does anybody with e53 tried swapping the front...

does anybody with e53 tried swapping the front and rear wipers for the e70?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,536
Posted By manny
How did you find out about problem #3. Any sign...

How did you find out about problem #3. Any sign or noise that you notice will driving?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-02-2007, 11:09 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,497
Posted By manny
Thanks everyone for the info. much appreciated. ...

Thanks everyone for the info. much appreciated.

Manny
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-31-2007, 05:16 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,497
Posted By manny
K & N filter

Hi Everyone,

Quick question. Are there any benefits in changing the oem air filter with K & N filter on 4.8is? Thanks in advance for the reply/advise. :thumbup:
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 02-19-2007, 02:35 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,509
Posted By manny
:popcorn: any answers/solutions from the...

:popcorn: any answers/solutions from the audio/video expert of our X5? :popcorn2:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-20-2007, 01:25 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,079
Posted By manny
I'm using Castrol Syntec 5w -30 for top up.

I'm using Castrol Syntec 5w -30 for top up.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-22-2006, 01:17 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 35,155
Posted By manny
DinanX5 How did you fix the rattle between...

DinanX5

How did you fix the rattle between the 2 back seats. Mine is also coming from the back seat. When I have passenger at the back no matter what kind of driving/road surface I drive...no...
Forum: Vendor Forum 11-04-2006, 08:35 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,894
Posted By manny
JL My P.ICE on the driver side (outer halo...

JL

My P.ICE on the driver side (outer halo side only) not both flickers every time I start the car. I already re-check all wiring and every thing looks fine. Any solution/suggestions?
...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,144
Posted By manny
DVD Audio Changer

Hi All,

Is it possible to replace my cd changer with a dvd audio changer and add a 5.1/dts audio processor. I have a 2006 4.8is w/nav. and dsp. I just like the 5.1/dts sound than the dsp...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-29-2006, 05:25 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,021
Posted By manny
Installed Predator ICE

Thanks to all member for sharing the info regarding installation of Predator ICE. Just one problem, every time I start the car the driver side Angel Eyes flickers. Any solution to this issue?...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-28-2006, 12:45 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,873
Posted By manny
MGRMLM, Did you find out what to do with the...

MGRMLM,

Did you find out what to do with the second set of non-bladed wires (red & black)? How about the ballast, where did you put them?

Thanks,

Manny
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-27-2006, 07:19 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,873
Posted By manny
JL Just received Predator ICE today. Per...

JL
Just received Predator ICE today. Per MGRMLN do we connect the non-bladed wires (red & black) together and where do we put the ballast and all the extra wire?

Thanks very much,

Manny
Forum: Vendor Forum 10-11-2006, 01:28 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,968
Posted By manny
JL Do I only need a pair of P.ICE for the 4...

JL
Do I only need a pair of P.ICE for the 4 halos?
Thanks
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-10-2006, 02:13 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,780
Posted By manny
JL If I order here in Vancouver, Canada. Is...

JL
If I order here in Vancouver, Canada. Is the shipping consider International or just regular ground service from FedEx? And also is 1 order consider a pair of Predator ICE?
Thanks
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:24 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.