Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-03-2010, 08:27 PM
|
|
Replies: 28
Views: 12,341
I did exactly what XV8 suggested in post #9. ...
I did exactly what XV8 suggested in post #9. Everyone at I spoke to BMWNA was very nice, and I of course was very complimentary & and mentioned that I hoped to be shopping for another X or 5 series...
|
Forum: The Lounge
04-02-2010, 08:32 PM
|
|
Replies: 80
Views: 7,542
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-27-2010, 09:35 PM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 1,507
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-26-2010, 11:49 PM
|
|
Replies: 40
Views: 7,024
To the OP, sounds like you know what you're...
To the OP, sounds like you know what you're doing, so perhaps an X is for you, but like others have pointed out, this particular one isn't it. Less miles, lower price, and a warranty can be had.
...
|