Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Feathers
Forum: Navigation System 05-27-2010, 07:28 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,691
Posted By Feathers
KJ, Thanks for all the replies. I think with...

KJ,
Thanks for all the replies. I think with your input I have the DSP and AUX-IN problems solved. I'll check my main radio coneector tomorrow and check on the the two voice wires that I connected...
Forum: Navigation System 05-27-2010, 07:26 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,611
Posted By Feathers
THANKS guys, All of your input is really...

THANKS guys,
All of your input is really appreciated.
I'll have my dealer do the reprogramming.
Jim
Forum: Navigation System 05-27-2010, 10:28 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,691
Posted By Feathers
KJ, AUX-IN Yes, I am also thinking that...

KJ,

AUX-IN
Yes, I am also thinking that my 2006 nav radio is too old and does not support aux-in. I need to locate a newer radio if i want aux-in.

DSP
The DSP menu already appears on my...
Forum: Navigation System 05-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,611
Posted By Feathers
Thanks for the replies guys. No, I did not...

Thanks for the replies guys.

No, I did not install a DSP amp as part of my nav retrofit. I was assuming that my car already has it and it is the "amp" that is mounted to the wall in the cargo...
Forum: Navigation System 05-26-2010, 10:07 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,823
Posted By Feathers
Jeff, That connector you are talking about...

Jeff,
That connector you are talking about should already be a part of the large connector that plugs into the radio. Branch A6 and A7 are simply two wires with connector pins on them. The pins...
Forum: Navigation System 05-26-2010, 08:51 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,691
Posted By Feathers
Brian, The part number on my radio is: 65 12 9...

Brian,
The part number on my radio is: 65 12 9 132 254

It was mfg in the Czech Republic in 11-06.

It is a navigation system professional. The radio function works great. I'm running v32...
Forum: Navigation System 05-26-2010, 07:06 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,691
Posted By Feathers
Hi, Thanks for another reply, its appreciated. ...

Hi,
Thanks for another reply, its appreciated. I'll go and recheck those connectors.

I have a question for you, I'm pretty sure that the Nav radio I am using is from before 2006 (I'll check). ...
Forum: Navigation System 05-26-2010, 07:02 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,231
Posted By Feathers
Hi, Yes I used the OEM wire bundle loom and...

Hi,
Yes I used the OEM wire bundle loom and I'll recheck that I placed those two wires into the correct location in the radio connector.
I'll let you know how that check goes.
Thanks
Jim
Forum: Navigation System 05-25-2010, 10:34 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,691
Posted By Feathers
AUX IN not working in nav retro Z4???

OK,
This is the last problem I'm hhaving in my 2007 Z4 OEM nav retro install. I have the aux in panel that was working great with my original radio system in the car. But it doesn't work now that...
Forum: Navigation System 05-25-2010, 10:24 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,611
Posted By Feathers
NO DSP in nav system??? Z4

I just installed an OEM nav retro system into my 2007 Z4 M Coupe.

When I do into the DSP menu I can not turn the DSP "on" or do the demo or anything.

Any suggestions of what could be wrong?...
Forum: Navigation System 05-25-2010, 10:21 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,231
Posted By Feathers
NO VOICE on nav retro Z4 ????

I installed a nav system on my 2007 Z4 M Coupe. I have installed the OEM v32 firmware.

I don't get any voice nav guidance when in nav mode. I have the GB Female voice selected.

Any ideas...
Forum: Navigation System 04-29-2010, 07:22 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 8,243
Posted By Feathers
Yea but does the OEM version have the language...

Yea but does the OEM version have the language option?
Forum: Navigation System 04-28-2010, 11:01 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 8,243
Posted By Feathers
From what someone told me the camera option...

From what someone told me the camera option either turns ON or OFF the speed camera warning option. What I'n guessing is the map data base has the positions of permanently stationed radar speeding...
Forum: Navigation System 04-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 8,243
Posted By Feathers
Does v32 have language option?

I've been told that v32 for the Mk4 has a "camera warning" option that replaced the "language" option. Is that true?

There is NO option to change the language????

Thanks
Jim
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.