Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
08-20-2007, 10:41 AM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,266
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-05-2007, 07:01 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 7,277
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-05-2007, 05:42 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 7,277
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-05-2007, 05:16 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 7,277
|
Forum: BMW SAV Items Wanted to Buy
04-05-2007, 04:41 AM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,084
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-04-2007, 04:55 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 7,277
Homelink device in UK - my learnings
I bought a homelink device from ebay and it appears this is now a US version of the device. I did finally find the little white connector, but had to remove the sun visor catch to get to it.
Once...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-03-2007, 06:29 AM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,330
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-03-2007, 04:45 AM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,330
I am trying to physically install the homelink...
I am trying to physically install the homelink garage door opener. In Europe the car is not pre-wired as in the US so there is no connector and I need to tap into existing wire loom to get the device...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-03-2007, 04:34 AM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,330
Homelink stall in UK spec X5
Hi All I have been tackling installing a Homelink Garage door opener, and there is definately not a "little White connector" up there at all, had a good root around and can see nothing. I know there...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-26-2007, 02:35 PM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,092
rear seat screen install
Hi all,
I am fitting a rear screen into the TV systemn of the car, and I am looking to tap into the car wiring loom somewhere for power requirements. Any ideas where I can tap into to get the...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-27-2007, 07:40 AM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 938
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-05-2007, 06:43 AM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,472
retro fit backup camera on E53
I can see there are loads of posts about this, however none matching exactly what I have. I have a 2003 E53 with TV and NAV. I want to retrofit a backup camera, I have seen the bumblebee camera on...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-05-2007, 06:13 AM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 5,443
|
Forum: Navigation System
05-23-2006, 12:16 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,811
I too have this happen sometimes, although only...
I too have this happen sometimes, although only ever with backup copy DVDs and never CDs. When it happens I can either power off the car for 15 mins, or remove the DVD and insert a UK CD, eject this...
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
05-22-2006, 12:06 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,225
Hi all,
I used the quadlock connector as...
Hi all,
I used the quadlock connector as part of the kit, and had this problem as well. I dived back into the boot (removing the wheel etc) and took a far closer look at the connector and...
|