Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Schanck
Forum: Australia Forum 11-18-2009, 07:28 AM
Replies: 1,127
Views: 226,230
Posted By Schanck
Dunlop Sport Maxx are ROF (RFT) and can be...

Dunlop Sport Maxx are ROF (RFT) and can be repaired and I have had one repaired ..... I have found them to be excellent tyres ..... front amazing wear and rear inside wear ..... usual apparently?
...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-17-2009, 05:34 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 11,651
Posted By Schanck
Gents I'm not sure if this is the same issue...

Gents

I'm not sure if this is the same issue but my 2002 4.6is lunges forward just as I am about to stop to a standstill ..... any comments appreciated?

I have these issues logged under a...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-16-2008, 06:37 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,047
Posted By Schanck
Dunlop SP Maxx ROF on 20 rim

When I picked up the X a little over a year ago Michelin Diamaris were all around ..... new on the back and slightly worn on the front (especially the outsides of both front)

1st question ..... I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 962
Posted By Schanck
Meiac09 Re Winter Setup It's a bit of...

Meiac09

Re Winter Setup

It's a bit of an odd situation in Australia ..... you travel at least 3 hours + on dry sealed roads and are only confronted with snow/ice in the last 5 kms/miles up to...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-15-2008, 09:15 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 962
Posted By Schanck
1st Snow in Oz

A nice surprise after a week up the snow ..... got to actually use the 4wd ..... came out pretty easily and without the need for chains (can't say the same for the Porsche next to me!)

Schanck
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-18-2008, 10:05 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,210
Posted By Schanck
Another Aussie! and from Melbourne!

Welcome mate! good to have you on board

Schanck
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-11-2008, 06:09 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 25,166
Posted By Schanck
Australian data but have converted Model:...

Australian data but have converted

Model: X5
Year: 2002
Engine Size: 4.6
Cost Per Tank: $162
Miles Per Tank: 350
Current Mileage: 64K
Type of Driving:20 Cty / 80 Hwy
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-23-2007, 05:49 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,894
Posted By Schanck
Winter Setup

This is what I got for the 20's

http://www.xoutpost.com/x5-e53-forum/34530-4-6is-snow-chains-biathlon.html

We have a very limited season in Oz and this was a better alternative to a 2nd set
...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-23-2007, 05:36 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,445
Posted By Schanck
The long awaited pics

G'day ..... some pics of the beast !

Thanks for all the help and Merry Xmas and a safe New Year period

Schanck
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-05-2007, 11:34 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 15,932
Posted By Schanck
Willy CAPA Performance in SA are the...

Willy

CAPA Performance in SA are the Australian Distributors for ESS

This is what I will be getting ..... does seem they mark up from what you can purchase direct from Europe ..... but still...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 14,816
Posted By Schanck
SuperGreg See how the mesh down the bottom...

SuperGreg

See how the mesh down the bottom is black ..... i'm just having this changed to titanium and hope it will look pretty cool ..... but haven't seen any pics as yet!

Schanck
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-03-2007, 09:38 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 14,816
Posted By Schanck
Any chance of a photochop of the titanium grill...

Any chance of a photochop of the titanium grill with the bottom mesh titanium as well ..... this will definately make the choice easier

black with black
titanium with titanium

Schanck
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-29-2007, 07:34 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 7,621
Posted By Schanck
Congrats! What tyres are on the 20's? ...

Congrats!

What tyres are on the 20's?

Depending on what snow/ice conditions you will be travelling in there may be an alternative!

I will post some info and pics soon that will fit the...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-29-2007, 06:03 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,913
Posted By Schanck
Congrats mate! ..... it's like being a big kid...

Congrats mate! ..... it's like being a big kid all over again ..... isn't it!

Schanck
Forum: Australia Forum 07-28-2007, 11:47 PM
Replies: 1,127
Views: 226,230
Posted By Schanck
BMW Insurance

I'll 2nd BMW Insurance (underwritten by Allianz)

http://www.bmw.com.au/common_content/bmw/assorted_content/financial_services/brochures/BMWMotorPolicy.pdf

I assume you have purchased your X5...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-24-2007, 10:54 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,668
Posted By Schanck
Seafarer I was about to check out the...

Seafarer

I was about to check out the exhaust system (like you) and the lowering with Doncaster who have done the servicing ..... i'm wasn't really into the interior and was looking for light...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-24-2007, 09:22 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,668
Posted By Schanck
Welcome mate!

Seafarer

Welcome mate ..... I took this one for a test drive 4 weeks ago ..... hadn't found anything in over 12 months of looking then bang ..... 3 in a week ..... suffice to say I got one of the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-20-2007, 09:51 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 2,655
Posted By Schanck
4.6is Snow Chains - Biathlon

For those in the know! ..... would these be OK for the 275/40/20 on the front and/or 315/35/20 on the back?

http://www.autoklene.com/product/biathlon = $400 AUD = $350 USD

The distributors...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-30-2007, 08:48 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,445
Posted By Schanck
It's official ..... at last I'm a X5world member!

G'day everyone

After nearly a year of searching down under ..... I have found the 2002 4.6is Black/Black I was after

The 740iL is g o n e!

I know this is worthless without pics .... but I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-26-2007, 10:04 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 893
Posted By Schanck
Australia ..... latest Sat Nav Version CD for 2002 4.6is MkIII

G'day fellas

Does anyone know what the latest version cd is ..... V13 has been advised?

Thanks

Schanck :)
Forum: Australia Forum 05-28-2007, 07:34 PM
Replies: 1,127
Views: 226,230
Posted By Schanck
G'day fellas Any of you boys taking...

G'day fellas

Any of you boys taking delivery of a new E70 that have a Black/Black E53 4.6is 2002/2003 to hand back contact me

In the market prior to 30 June

Thanks

Schanck
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-26-2007, 08:42 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,186
Posted By Schanck
Thanks guys ..... anyone else to add? The...

Thanks guys ..... anyone else to add?

The 2003 sounds like the way to go ..... a few 000's extra but a newer and better car

Schanck
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-25-2007, 08:05 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,186
Posted By Schanck
X5 4.6is 2002 vs 2003

OK ..... the E70 3.0 and 4.8 has arrived "down under" and a trickle of the E53 4.6is are coming onto the market

Question: Are there any major differences between the two years?

..... one of...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-17-2007, 08:56 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,995
Posted By Schanck
dimma Thanks mate for the info ........

dimma

Thanks mate for the info ..... appreciate it!

Schanck
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-17-2007, 08:50 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,995
Posted By Schanck
So what is available in OZ?

dimma

Let me get this straight ..... they have launched the E70 but all are either sold or in short supply with whatever options they have ..... anything that has been ordered has been put back...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.