Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Gen X5R
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-22-2022, 04:44 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,413
Posted By Gen X5R
High Beam Lights Not Working! ☹️

The high beams on my 2003 X5 4.6is have not been working in some time. My mechanic has looked at it multiple times and can't seem to source a problem. I went to have an annual inspection and...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-13-2021, 04:18 PM
Replies: 1,237
Views: 1,323,842
Posted By Gen X5R
No luck. My mechanic has tried 7 used or rebuilt...

No luck. My mechanic has tried 7 used or rebuilt modules and none of them will code properly. I asked him if it could be something else with the car that is causing it to not code. He said if it...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-10-2021, 07:13 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,212
Posted By Gen X5R
"Help Me Obi Wan" I Need An ABS Module for a 2003 4.6is

Greetings enthusiasts, I am in desperate need of finding an ABS module (both the electric and hydraulic) for my 2003 4.6is. My mechanic has unsuccessfully purchased 3 rebuilt ones and none of them...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-08-2021, 05:52 PM
Replies: 1,237
Views: 1,323,842
Posted By Gen X5R
HELP ME OBI-WAN!! I NEED TO FIND AN ABS MODULE FOR A 2003 4.6is

Greetings enthusiasts, I am in desperate need of finding an ABS module (both the electric and hydraulic) for my 2003 4.6is. My mechanic has unsuccessfully purchased 3 rebuilt ones and none of them...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-20-2014, 09:23 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,738
Posted By Gen X5R
Okay...I'm Buying an Airstream. How Much Can I REALLY Tow?

Greetings Fellow X5 Afficionado!

I have decided to buy an Airstream and I am uncertain as to how much I can tow. I have 2003 X5 4.6is with 97,000 miles on it and a new transmission (if you can...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 840
Posted By Gen X5R
Looking for a Good Indy in the Houston Area

Greetings fellow X5 aficionados! I am looking for a reliable indy in the Houston area (down to Galveston) Only needing an oil change right now, but would definitely like to know of one that comes...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-18-2013, 06:09 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,343
Posted By Gen X5R
BLOWER MOTOR HAS DIED...HELP!!

The blower motor on my 2003 X5 4.6is died this morning. I checked both the fuses (#34 & #64) and both appear fine. I read a post about the blower not working as a result of the Final Stage...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,792
Posted By Gen X5R
I had the same problem with my cd magazine being...

I had the same problem with my cd magazine being stuck and just followed your directions to the tee and Wa-la...it worked like a charm!!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,294
Posted By Gen X5R
Quick question re: radiator hose and aux fan assy

Greetings Forum,

I just received my 2003 X5 4.6is from it's second round of repairs in as many months last week with the aux fan assembly being one of the repairs done. I have driven the car less...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,062
Posted By Gen X5R
NEW TO GROUP...HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS.

Greetings fellow X5 aficionados!

I am the owner of a black saphirre X5 4.6is born in 08/03 with just over 86,000. It was purchased in 2006 as a certified pre-owned with 28,836 miles and for the...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:27 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.