Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DustinMikk
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 07-24-2016, 10:29 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,566
Posted By DustinMikk
Bump

Bump
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 07-14-2016, 03:30 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,566
Posted By DustinMikk
Updated price. Selling for the cost of wheels.

Updated price. Selling for the cost of wheels.
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 07-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,566
Posted By DustinMikk
Updated Pics.

Updated Pics.
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 07-07-2016, 03:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,566
Posted By DustinMikk
Genuine 21" BMW X5 Style 215 Wheels with Dunlop Sport Maxx Tires

I'm selling my genuine oem BMW X5 Style 215 wheels in Ferric Gray with Sport Maxx tires.

These wheels are in near perfect condition.

Front Wheels - 10JX21 ET:40 Dunlop Sport Maxx Run Flats...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-17-2016, 04:00 PM
Replies: 137
Views: 102,846
Posted By DustinMikk
Does it make a difference if the new FRM3 was...

Does it make a difference if the new FRM3 was just a replacement of an existing FRM3? I have a 2011 so I would think that the VO date would be the correct one.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-17-2016, 02:27 PM
Replies: 137
Views: 102,846
Posted By DustinMikk
Does writing the vin in winkfp fix the flickering...

Does writing the vin in winkfp fix the flickering issue?

When I installed my new frm3 everything worked but the angel eyes would flicker. I have yet to successfully write the vin to the FRM3....
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 13,205
Posted By DustinMikk
So it sounds like this is a issue with the 8/2011...

So it sounds like this is a issue with the 8/2011 E series FRM and not Carly or the EML adapter right?

I've had the same problem, and ordered a new FRM3. I'm a little unsure if I trust using Carly...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-08-2015, 09:47 AM
Replies: 349
Views: 301,862
Posted By DustinMikk
I recently installed a new frm3 and programmed...

I recently installed a new frm3 and programmed it. Now I get an error message saying that the license plate lights are out and so are the angel eyes.

Does anybody know how to code the bulb checks...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-12-2015, 02:37 PM
Replies: 265
Views: 85,563
Posted By DustinMikk
Anything new with the latest update? (v16.44)

Anything new with the latest update? (v16.44)
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-21-2015, 05:12 PM
Replies: 265
Views: 85,563
Posted By DustinMikk
Quick question on the angel eye brightness. It...

Quick question on the angel eye brightness. It doesn't seem to be changing with the ELM327. Also, when some setting don't seem to be taking like coding the angel eyes welcome feature to Hard on. It...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:25 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.