Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bmw321
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-16-2025, 05:06 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 758
Posted By Bmw321
1) I opened the bleeder screw at the coolant...

1) I opened the bleeder screw at the coolant expansion when I was filling the system and a couple of times just after the filling when the engine have been running some time.
2) I suppose. Constant...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-16-2025, 02:40 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 758
Posted By Bmw321
Help. Coolant problem

What is happening here?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GwVEXs81gHs
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7srGHaLRGgs

I had an coolant leak probably from the temperature sensor. (13621433077).
I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-12-2025, 05:49 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,250
Posted By Bmw321
Yes I got an pressure tester, but when I removed...

Yes I got an pressure tester, but when I removed the air intake it looked obviously that the hose with the temperaturesenor was leaking
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-05-2025, 02:33 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,250
Posted By Bmw321
This is the expansion box?

This is the expansion box?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-05-2025, 01:14 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,250
Posted By Bmw321
Picture

This is the hose and sensor I replaced
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-05-2025, 12:49 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,250
Posted By Bmw321
I got delayed in the process. Unfortuenataly I...

I got delayed in the process. Unfortuenataly I damaged the engine oil cooler.

I ordered a coolant pressure test. When I removes the air intake I see the lower coolant hose with the temperature...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-03-2025, 03:39 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,250
Posted By Bmw321
Your are right. The coolant can be dripping from...

Your are right. The coolant can be dripping from above. The reservoir is at the opposite side.
Those hoses transport engine oil as I understand?

What information do I get from a pressure test? I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-30-2024, 04:49 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,250
Posted By Bmw321
Coolant leak - Engine oil cooler pipe ?

Hi. I have a coolant leak. Tried to use a UV trace liquid to find the leak. I see some coolant build up at this point.

This hose is the engine oil cooler pipe? The picture is taken from bottom...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-03-2023, 03:47 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,749
Posted By Bmw321
Thx for your help. I replaced the resistor and...

Thx for your help. I replaced the resistor and now it works again.

Whats inside those resistors, electronic circuits?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-05-2023, 04:48 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,514
Posted By Bmw321
Now I managed to break this small plast pipe...

Now I managed to break this small plast pipe again. Was trying to remove the engine fan. Is it possible to get just the upper pice of plastic?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-30-2023, 02:53 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,749
Posted By Bmw321
Thanks. I will look for fuses. The rear...

Thanks. I will look for fuses. The rear compartment blower seems to work ok. The problem is the front blower.

In another post I read that is the AC refrigerant is low then even the blower will...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-30-2023, 02:21 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 6,989
Posted By Bmw321
Thanks for your answer. The port fitted the...

Thanks for your answer.
The port fitted the refiller set I have but the gauge showed pressure att the red area.

I cant get the fan to run, maybe the compressor dosent run even. But that maybe...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-30-2023, 01:40 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,749
Posted By Bmw321
The fan suddenly stop working (solved)

The fan in the car suddenly stop working. No air is blowing to the car. I doenst help if I turn of AC or not or change temp. The only fan that is working is i the console, the fan that blows air to...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-30-2023, 01:11 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 6,989
Posted By Bmw321
Help me locate the low pressure AC port

I need recharge AC. Not sure which is the low pressure port. I see a port close the front (where the AC information sticker is) and a port close the firewall. These pictures atteched is from the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-07-2022, 04:17 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,514
Posted By Bmw321
Yes, I also have this idea. Build an ..57 from an...

Yes, I also have this idea. Build an ..57 from an ..56. I just need the upper plastic part.

How can I dismantle the clamps without damaging the hose?

The clamps seem welded, no way to open them
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-07-2022, 03:56 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,514
Posted By Bmw321
Now I removed my faulty hose. It look like the...

Now I removed my faulty hose. It look like the one on your last pic
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-07-2022, 03:43 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,514
Posted By Bmw321
The ...57 have an extra hose. In this pic...

The ...57 have an extra hose.

In this pic you see a small hose (to the expansion box) and two other hoses.
The ...57 you will se three other hoses
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-07-2022, 03:11 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,514
Posted By Bmw321
Thanks. "Unfortunately" I have the car with...

Thanks.

"Unfortunately" I have the car with auxiliary heater.
I need the 17127526857 which is more hard to find in webshop
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-03-2022, 03:36 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,514
Posted By Bmw321
Help identifying this cooling hose

Hi. I managed to break down a small pipe on a cooling hose. See pictures. The hose on the broken pipe goes to the cooling expansion box

I not sure what spare part nr


My car is an Bmw X5 E53...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-15-2016, 04:20 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 4,047
Posted By Bmw321
Difference between fuel lower and upper fuel injector o ring

I am going to change fuel injector o rings. According RealOem RealOEM.com - Online BMW Parts Catalog (http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/showparts?id=FB53-USA-06-2004-E53-BMW-X5_44i&diagId=13_0970)
...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.