Xoutpost.com

Xoutpost.com (https://xoutpost.com/forums.php)
-   X5 (E53) Forum (https://xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-forums/x5-e53-forum/)
-   -   Show us your X5!! (https://xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-forums/x5-e53-forum/154-show-us-your-x5.html)

hurricane22 07-17-2012 12:41 PM

I understand that and even though it was labeled the "fastest SUV in the world"... BMW still didn't label it an M vehicle. It just has been, is and will always be a thing that you don't do to a non-M vehicle. Do what you want though, just letting you know people will always say something about it.


+1 :thumbup:

BMW-x5-48is 07-17-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hurricane22 (Post 886425)
I understand that and even though it was labeled the "fastest SUV in the world"... BMW still didn't label it an M vehicle. It just has been, is and will always be a thing that you don't do to a non-M vehicle. Do what you want though, just letting you know people will always say something about it.


+1 :thumbup:

haters gonnna hate.. so the thing is that I never gave a fuck and wont start now... it is what it is... but I do respect your point.. not everyone will agree.. but im not here to please everyone... :D

BMW-x5-48is 07-17-2012 01:13 PM

Check out this article.. -> http://www.worldcarfans.com/10801212594/latest-bmw-x5-48is-spy-photos

one of many regarding bmw labeling their SUVS M vehicles...

from the article and I quote "Importantly BMW policy is that SUVs cannot be badged as M cars, therefore we donít expect this X5 to be dubbed M X5 or X5 M or similar at all."

I guess BMW changed that policy real quick around 2008 when they started searching for more $$ from the market....

Naz24 07-17-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTMdan (Post 886422)
I understand that and even though it was labeled the "fastest SUV in the world"... BMW still didn't label it an M vehicle. It just has been, is and will always be a thing that you don't do to a non-M vehicle. Do what you want though, just letting you know people will always say something about it.

and... MX5? Doesn't look right.

sounds like a mazda to me :stickpoke

The fact of the matter is, in 2002, BMW originally labeled the 4.6is an "X5M" there are people on this forum with documentation to prove it. However, they changed their mind and did not label it an ///M car, that is by BMW's Choice, keep it that way

mgbmwx5 07-17-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMW-x5-48is (Post 886432)
Check out this article.. -> http://www.worldcarfans.com/10801212594/latest-bmw-x5-48is-spy-photos

one of many regarding bmw labeling their SUVS M vehicles...

from the article and I quote "Importantly BMW policy is that SUVs cannot be badged as M cars, therefore we donít expect this X5 to be dubbed M X5 or X5 M or similar at all."

I guess BMW changed that policy real quick around 2008 when they started searching for more $$ from the market....

Sorry, but it's an SAV

DTMdan 07-18-2012 10:05 AM

http://www.e90post.com/forums/attach...1&d=1342614342

BMW-x5-48is 07-18-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgbmwx5 (Post 886450)
Sorry, but it's an SAV

Same shit..

BMW-x5-48is 07-18-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTMdan (Post 886578)

Now thats how you do it....... Look and learn :nanana:

delviacv2 07-18-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMW-x5-48is (Post 886581)
Now thats how you do it....... Look and learn :nanana:

:rofl: spilled my coffee

XVII 07-18-2012 10:42 AM

with my brother's 335i..

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9656/drivewayx.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 AM.

vBulletin, Copyright 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved.