Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Electronics > Navigation System
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-15-2009, 06:46 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 2,575
KiwiJochen is on a distinguished road
NavCoder translators wanted.

I am preparing NavCoder in the following languages:

DEU
FRE
ITA
SPA
NLD
DAN

I need some native language speakers in these languages to help ensure the translation is correct

Google Translator is good, but not 100% perfect

If you are a native language speaker of one of these languages, and can also communicate in English, please get in touch. I offer a free NavCoder registration for your help :-)
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

  #2  
Old 01-16-2009, 03:26 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Valencia, Spain
Posts: 23
Manu M3 is on a distinguished road
Hi Jochen,....

Here I am

Regards,
Manu.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-16-2009, 05:10 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Rimini
Posts: 7
Massirn is on a distinguished road
Hi,

I wrote a mail yesterday from italy.

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-17-2009, 06:01 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Paris
Posts: 54
Tom-X3 is on a distinguished road
Hello, I have your official version of navcoder and i can translate it inFrench if you need.

regards

Thomas
__________________
X3 3.0i Sport
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-17-2009, 08:36 AM
Angelych's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Italy
Posts: 79
Angelych is on a distinguished road
Very good
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-17-2009, 01:20 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Russia
Posts: 16
Hauer is on a distinguished road
Jochen,
I would add Russian in your list. I'm ready to help you to translate NavCoder for Russian guys!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-18-2009, 11:55 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 2,575
KiwiJochen is on a distinguished road
Thanks everyone, please PM me your email addresses if you haven't already.

Russian: I am interested, I need to do a test first with a Russian computer.
There are font and code-page issues between western-Europe and eastern-Europe fonts.

But I am working on it

My lng Resource File Generator now generates ASCII or UniCode UTF-16 files as required by the language e.g.: Russian is UTF-16, but Danish I can use plain ASCII

Last edited by KiwiJochen; 01-18-2009 at 04:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-19-2009, 04:18 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: hungary
Posts: 36
Bombolo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiJochen
Thanks everyone, please PM me your email addresses if you haven't already.
Russian: I am interested, I need to do a test first with a Russian computer.
There are font and code-page issues between western-Europe and eastern-Europe fonts.
But I am working on it
My lng Resource File Generator now generates ASCII or UniCode UTF-16 files as required by the language e.g.: Russian is UTF-16, but Danish I can use plain ASCII
If you want to make a Hungarian version, I'll help you.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-19-2009, 04:43 AM
Proikjer's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 3
Proikjer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiJochen
I am preparing NavCoder in the following languages:

DEU
FRE
ITA
SPA
NLD
DAN

I need some native language speakers in these languages to help ensure the translation is correct

Google Translator is good, but not 100% perfect

If you are a native language speaker of one of these languages, and can also communicate in English, please get in touch. I offer a free NavCoder registration for your help :-)
Hi Jochen
You can count me in if you want to.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-19-2009, 04:45 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 2,575
KiwiJochen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombolo
If you want to make a Hungarian version, I'll help you.
Sure. PM me your email address

Getting Hungarian to work requires UniCode support.
As soon as I have UniCode working then I can add Hungarian (& Russian & other eastern European languages etc)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:15 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.