Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SailinSand
Forum: The Lounge 01-09-2008, 10:33 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,691
Posted By SailinSand
Something about Florence really struck me. ...

Something about Florence really struck me. London used to be my fav city, it's been replaced. :)
Forum: The Lounge 01-09-2008, 10:22 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,691
Posted By SailinSand
The food, the people, the atmosphere... I miss...

The food, the people, the atmosphere... I miss everything about Italy.

Can't wait to go back!!! Ugh, wish we had more than a week to spend there!
Forum: The Lounge 01-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,691
Posted By SailinSand
Thank you! We had a blast! I'm kind of shocked...

Thank you! We had a blast! I'm kind of shocked that that many family members (8 of us) together for so long didn't argue more, it went surprisingly well.
Forum: The Lounge 01-09-2008, 09:32 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,691
Posted By SailinSand
Weird: it let me post more of the pictures on the...

Weird: it let me post more of the pictures on the 'fest...

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254441
Forum: The Lounge 01-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,691
Posted By SailinSand
Italy...

As someone recently pointed out. I posted this on the 'fest, but neglected X5 world. :)

I just had a bit of a whirlwind last minute week long trip to Italy; got back last night. Christmas evening...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-08-2007, 07:35 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,621
Posted By SailinSand
This is the coolest function. I just figure out...

This is the coolest function. I just figure out what it was yesterday ... playing around with it in heavy traffic it made a relatively enjoyable commute out of it!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-08-2007, 07:32 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,290
Posted By SailinSand
My husband gets annoyed. The key has a spot in my...

My husband gets annoyed. The key has a spot in my purse, pocket, and ocasionally the cup holder. ...He's sure Im' going to lose it.

CA rocks!
Forum: The Lounge 12-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 11,694
Posted By SailinSand
Good luck with the interview! I'm sure you'll do...

Good luck with the interview! I'm sure you'll do well.

...Sounds like you've had tons of advice on what to wear, do you have your outfit put together yet?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 9,789
Posted By SailinSand
When I took delivery on my X5 it had 6 miles on...

When I took delivery on my X5 it had 6 miles on it. ...But I had them tint the windows and I'm almost positive they take it to a place down the road to get it done.

Regarding the new car...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-06-2007, 05:37 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,732
Posted By SailinSand
Sound system mods/upgrades in your E70?

Hey guys,

I've read a few posts/threads about the sound system in the E70 not living up to its expectations. I have the premium sound, but still feel as if something is missing.

Has...
Forum: The Lounge 12-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,803
Posted By SailinSand
Hasn't she done some print ads in the past?

Hasn't she done some print ads in the past?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,654
Posted By SailinSand
The door pocket in my 335cic was hinged too...I...

The door pocket in my 335cic was hinged too...I loved it!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-04-2007, 09:24 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 8,586
Posted By SailinSand
I locked the door and couldn't find the key right...

I locked the door and couldn't find the key right after I got my car (when I had my '07 335cic). ...Called BMW Assist. They were FANTASTIC! When I called... I gave them my name/password. They said...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-04-2007, 09:19 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,654
Posted By SailinSand
In the glove compartment. I don't keep them in...

In the glove compartment. I don't keep them in the cup holder/ash tray area b/c I'll scratch them there.
Forum: The Lounge 12-04-2007, 09:18 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,605
Posted By SailinSand
Haha! Happy Birthday!

Haha!

Happy Birthday!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-04-2007, 08:33 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,511
Posted By SailinSand
Does it to me too. ...I don't think it's ever...

Does it to me too. ...I don't think it's ever taken 10 seconds.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-04-2007, 08:30 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 14,271
Posted By SailinSand
Beautiful!

Beautiful!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,614
Posted By SailinSand
I had the exact same problem last night when I...

I had the exact same problem last night when I was leaving a friends house. It hasn't happened before or since then though.

How often does it happen to you?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,614
Posted By SailinSand
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=...

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246116
Forum: The Lounge 12-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,989
Posted By SailinSand
Generally I make some holiday cookies and make up...

Generally I make some holiday cookies and make up little gift baggies to give to mailman and some other random people.

The security guards at the condo I generally give a small gift card to. But...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-23-2007, 08:44 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,074
Posted By SailinSand
Probably close to 10 years, assuming there are no...

Probably close to 10 years, assuming there are no major problems. Husbands '01 325xi is still running great, and looks good...we may even keep it more than 10yrs. Unless there's something else that...
Forum: The Lounge 11-21-2007, 08:49 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,795
Posted By SailinSand
What a cute dog!!! I LOVE the first one of the...

What a cute dog!!! I LOVE the first one of the pup in the X5....looks like he's smiling/posing for the camera!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-20-2007, 09:30 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 9,787
Posted By SailinSand
Why is that the case? It does stink that...

Why is that the case?

It does stink that it's not auto open AND close! ...How much extra $$$ was that option? ...I was in the last production in October, so I couldn't even get it. Everyones...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-20-2007, 09:25 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,076
Posted By SailinSand
Beautiful X5! ...I just got mine last week, I'm...

Beautiful X5! ...I just got mine last week, I'm lovin her! :)
Forum: Bluetooth 11-19-2007, 09:16 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,436
Posted By SailinSand
I paired it up with my Treo 750P. It didn't work...

I paired it up with my Treo 750P. It didn't work right, little things...wouldn't display the address book...when someone called it came up the person above them in my addy list, and it would...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:56 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.