Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: M5_Traveler
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 5,706
Posted By M5_Traveler
Plate

Forgot to mention that I wrapped must of the front end with clear bra to include the front bumper.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-08-2011, 06:07 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 5,706
Posted By M5_Traveler
I have US spec X5 with German plates and don't...

I have US spec X5 with German plates and don't have this issue. I however did not use a bracket. I slightly bent the plate to match the natural curve line of the front bumper and it works fine.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-17-2011, 06:22 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 134,654
Posted By M5_Traveler
+1 Count me in, I have Lux v2 however I will...

+1 Count me in, I have Lux v2 however I will prefere the OEM LED.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-16-2010, 01:55 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 23,374
Posted By M5_Traveler
Exhaust Flap

Apparently on the 135i and 335i (N54 engine) you could modifly the flap so it would be fully open all the time. I don't know if this would be the case with 3.5i.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-22-2010, 09:51 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 10,154
Posted By M5_Traveler
DRL

Nice Ride, I wish the US market got the LED DRLs.

I have a 11 X5, and I'm wondering if I can retrofit the European headlight assembly to a US spec car?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-31-2010, 08:34 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,284
Posted By M5_Traveler
What type of LED bulbs are using LUX, Mtec, PIAA,...

What type of LED bulbs are using LUX, Mtec, PIAA, AiB ?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-18-2010, 04:42 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 9,246
Posted By M5_Traveler
I would hope so, If I had my X I would order just...

I would hope so, If I had my X I would order just to try it out, but I don't think it it would do the trick.

I have been corresponding with Nick @ JLevi, and he seems to think the issue is with...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-18-2010, 04:34 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 8,035
Posted By M5_Traveler
Thumbs up I would recommend the M3, I'm not a believer of...

I would recommend the M3, I'm not a believer of new turbo ///M generation.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 21,093
Posted By M5_Traveler
Thanks for the write up I'm also considering...

Thanks for the write up I'm also considering ordering the rack. BTW what kind of bike will you be mounting, I have 05 Spec StumpJumper which has an irregular frame and I"m trying to figure out if...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-16-2010, 01:30 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,479
Posted By M5_Traveler
What HID system are you considering? From what I...

What HID system are you considering? From what I have been able to find out the HID systems will require additional components.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-16-2010, 12:13 PM
Replies: 205
Views: 134,654
Posted By M5_Traveler
Angry I share your frustration, I cannot believe BMWNA...

I share your frustration, I cannot believe BMWNA pull this out on the X5 LCI when all the other 2011 LCI models are coming out with the updated coronas/angel eyes. At this point I will probably...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-30-2010, 01:00 PM
Replies: 205
Views: 134,654
Posted By M5_Traveler
Any Updates?

I have been reviewing posts of US members taking delivery of their MY 11 E70 LCI X5. I was holding up the glimmer of hope that our market would get the updated angel eyes a la 5GT - after all this is...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-29-2010, 08:05 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 21,423
Posted By M5_Traveler
Yes please lets us know, and if possible can you...

Yes please lets us know, and if possible can you provide some daytime pics with the new angel eyes. I will soon take delivery of my E70 and i'm trying to source the brightest angel eyes.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 7,764
Posted By M5_Traveler
Thumbs up Good Info

I have contacted Eurologics requesting info on dealers in Germany. BTW could you PM the price you paid for system and installation?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-31-2010, 12:17 PM
Replies: 172
Views: 37,859
Posted By M5_Traveler
Delivery Late Jun Early July

I officially placed my order March 30 - my SA passed on that my car will be ready for delivery sometime in the last week of Juneor the first week of July. I don't have a production number, if and...
Forum: Xoutpost Meets 03-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,732
Posted By M5_Traveler
Wink Prost!

Sure if we you all planning on attending the München Oktoberfest. For those interested I have about four seats open at the Paulener tent, pm me if you are interested.

Sorry for the hijack, any...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-27-2010, 01:24 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,287
Posted By M5_Traveler
Blinder?

I like the frame, I will have US Spec E70 MY11 in Germany but would like the opposite effect - blinding red light cameras, any ideas?

-Noah
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-10-2010, 05:14 AM
Replies: 469
Views: 215,028
Posted By M5_Traveler
+1, I'm interested on the 3.5 Sport Activity...

+1, I'm interested on the 3.5 Sport Activity pricing. -Noah
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 11,437
Posted By M5_Traveler
Feedback?

Crazy4cars -

Did you get any worthwhile feedback I have an X5 on order and would also be interested, if and only if the third party rotors met or exceeded OEM standards.

For whats it worth I...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-26-2010, 02:45 AM
Replies: 469
Views: 215,028
Posted By M5_Traveler
Thanks for all the Great Info

Hi all - I have been patiently waiting for the E70 LCI info, and boy I'm glad I waited. I have conviced my wife that that she will like a 3.5 White M-Sport, so we will be putting our deposit soon,...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.