Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mudnyrey
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-14-2012, 07:51 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,752
Posted By Mudnyrey
JCL - In the area of "Flow" is what I was...

JCL -
In the area of "Flow" is what I was generally thinking of "if" the filter was replaced, would help in the flow of the fluid and removing any "Sludge" that has built up over time in the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-14-2012, 04:30 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,752
Posted By Mudnyrey
Very controversial, I have done much research on...

Very controversial, I have done much research on it, or the best I can find. I agree, and most will agree that the trans fluid like any other "Will" break down over time.
Changing the filter...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-13-2012, 10:15 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,752
Posted By Mudnyrey
Transmission Question 2004 X5 3.0i

So I have been reading a lot of threads regarding changing Trans fluid and Filter.
BMW states that it's a lifetime thing, and I've even spoke to a BMW mechanic and other.

BMW sticks with the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 5,139
Posted By Mudnyrey
Air Bag Light Illuminated

Hi,

I have an 04 X5 3.0L

I just detailed the inside of my car the other day, Two days later my air bag light illuminated.

Taking note that I did a basic vacuum, moving both front seats to...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-25-2012, 01:45 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 5,118
Posted By Mudnyrey
Deciphering DME "Code" meaning to specific Vehicle & Engine - Q's

I found a code list and would like to know more about the example below if anyone can give some detail and better understanding of the below.

Examples

1) //0x01300000 DME MS43 M54, //0x01260000...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,867
Posted By Mudnyrey
When I did my search for an iPod/iPhone...

When I did my search for an iPod/iPhone integration system for my X5, I was shocked that the system from the BMW dealership was limited and about 1k for a full integration with installation. After...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,490
Posted By Mudnyrey
I integrated the Sirius and SC-C1 unit in my x5...

I integrated the Sirius and SC-C1 unit in my x5 and love it! I can use my iPhone or iPod. There is a specific unit for Nav or No Nav systems. Try eBay as well.

The units are firmware updatable and...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.