Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jaskispyder
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 02-12-2020, 08:55 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,730
Posted By jaskispyder
K bus issue?

Ran into an odd issue yesterday. Airbag light came on. Shortly after, tire pressure sensor blinked yellow then stayed on. Seat heaters no longer worked. No noise from turn signals, but they were...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 02-26-2019, 10:45 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,178
Posted By jaskispyder
Oil filter whine noise

I was getting this noise: https://youtu.be/72OOBAYGNlA

It was the oil filter. I changed and noise came back 3 weeks later. Not as loud though. I used a Mann filter. I am going to try a Maule (SP)...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 12-31-2017, 08:24 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,254
Posted By jaskispyder
I was going to change the sealing sleve and some...

I was going to change the sealing sleve and some other seals. Did you change any seals? What does the white lever release exactly?
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 12-31-2017, 08:02 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,254
Posted By jaskispyder
Confirmed the issue. Odd was the broken plastic...

Confirmed the issue. Odd was the broken plastic piece.
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 12-25-2017, 10:27 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,254
Posted By jaskispyder
Thanks. I am going to get it into the garage and...

Thanks. I am going to get it into the garage and pull the tranny pan. (Weather calls for -11f tomorrow night... Sigh). Any issues to be aware of when pulling the pan and valve body? The repair looks...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 12-23-2017, 09:35 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,254
Posted By jaskispyder
No movement in forward or reverse auto tranny

2007 3.0 si.
Heard a pop when taking off and engine just revs in any gear. Selector moves lever on tranny about 3/4" - 1". Does that that amount sound correct?

No codes for tranny stored in...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-16-2017, 08:53 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 22,350
Posted By jaskispyder
pics?

Anyone have a copy of the pics (links are broken)...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 06-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,285
Posted By jaskispyder
Jacking point and coil spring questions

I have an '07 non-sport package, panoramic sunroof, auto tranny.... and I need new rear coil springs. I was going to order:

LESJOFORS 42 084 50
(BMW 33 53 3 413 080)

Is this the correct part...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:17 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.