Xoutpost.com

Xoutpost.com (https://xoutpost.com/forums.php)
-   X5 (E53) Forum (https://xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-forums/x5-e53-forum/)
-   -   Show us your X5!! (https://xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-forums/x5-e53-forum/154-show-us-your-x5.html)

X5X 09-09-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRABUSBENZ21 (Post 954717)
Here is a pick of my x5m with 24 Vellano 3pc 24x10 24x12

I quite like the look, but a bit too much silverstone 2 IMO :) Good job on both Xs :thumbup:

BRABUSBENZ21 09-09-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X5X (Post 955392)
I quite like the look, but a bit too much silverstone 2 IMO :) Good job on both Xs :thumbup:

Thanks:thumbup:

CarlJohnson 09-09-2013 09:43 PM

http://distilleryimage2.s3.amazonaws...0a9e0010_7.jpg

DTMdan 09-15-2013 01:48 PM

Tested out my new lens the other evening.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3678/9...c1db71a0_h.jpg

Ricky Bobby 09-15-2013 02:04 PM

Dan your X looks like it's finally complete, gorgeous!!!!!


Literally needs nothing! I'm so close to completion on my exterior as well, I can almost smell it! (headlights are the last item left to "update")

DTMdan 09-16-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby (Post 956236)
Dan your X looks like it's finally complete, gorgeous!!!!!


Literally needs nothing! I'm so close to completion on my exterior as well, I can almost smell it! (headlights are the last item left to "update")

Thanks man, in my eyes it still needs rear flares (and then spacers)... but I'm quite happy with it currently. :thumbup:

Ricky Bobby 09-16-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTMdan (Post 956308)
Thanks man, in my eyes it still needs rear flares (and then spacers)... but I'm quite happy with it currently. :thumbup:


I disagree but maybe that's just me, I feel like the E53 looks perfect with the staggered 20s that are flush to the fenders without spacers.

The fender flares from the 4.6/4.8 are ok I guess when the front and rear valances are added, but I feel like they look too much like an "add on" especially when there are no flares on the front. Then if you have the rear flares and stock 20s you need to add spacers out to flush the wheels up with the fenders.

I still say perfection, especially that we have 3.0's .....

Csulik 09-20-2013 04:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys!

Sorry,but i forgot my pasword for a few weeks...:rolleyes::dunno:

Carl: I love your X,it looks great with the lowering,actually i followed you on Instagram too,i think..:thumbup:

Dan: Your X looks Clean,And stock,love it,maybe the spacers would give it a more agressive look,but i like,that it's just simply clean,no after market angel eyes,and stuff like that..;)

Gatster: Sorry man,but i don't know what kind of grey is my baby,if it's important,i'll check it for you,let me know,if it is!

Actually,every time i walk next to my X,i can't stop to do a picture..
(Some of you know's this feeling,i'm sure :D )

My X,in big city life:

bpowa 09-20-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Csulik (Post 956837)
Hey guys!

Sorry,but i forgot my pasword for a few weeks...:rolleyes::dunno:

Carl: I love your X,it looks great with the lowering,actually i followed you on Instagram too,i think..:thumbup:

Dan: Your X looks Clean,And stock,love it,maybe the spacers would give it a more agressive look,but i like,that it's just simply clean,no after market angel eyes,and stuff like that..;)

Gatster: Sorry man,but i don't know what kind of grey is my baby,if it's important,i'll check it for you,let me know,if it is!

Actually,every time i walk next to my X,i can't stop to do a picture..
(Some of you know's this feeling,i'm sure :D )

My X,in big city life:

nice x.. however dont be a douche and park on the handicap unless you really need to...

for some reason I see a lot of highend cars that do.. if your afraid of dings park farther and walk. I would hate to see a veteren with no legs park farther get his wheel chair out, just so you can enjoy pics of your x..

If your not in America you can choose to disregard this. I dont keep my mouth shut when I see this happen in real life either.

tsr76 09-20-2013 10:19 PM

My X5
 
1 Attachment(s)
I picked this up a while ago and have loved it since day one


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:29 AM.

vBulletin, Copyright 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved.