Xoutpost.com

Xoutpost.com (https://xoutpost.com/forums.php)
-   X5 (E53) Forum (https://xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-forums/x5-e53-forum/)
-   -   Show us your X5!! (https://xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-forums/x5-e53-forum/154-show-us-your-x5.html)

petener999 12-09-2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fraserp (Post 688931)
I guess you could also say Staggered rims dont belong on suv/sav, its reserved for dragsters, Air suspension dont belong on suv/sav its reserved for luxury cars, the mustang mach 1 shouldnt have mach 1 because it cannot do mach1. why is it everybody is an expert on what badge to put on a vehicle. I say if you like it go with it. some BMW x5 has dinnan on it is it a dinnan maybe not maybe its just a exhaust or cai but I like the dinnan badge also. let me sit back and read what the "so-called" experts have to say.:cool:

:bustingup:thumbup:

mrBrigante 12-10-2009 12:45 AM

hey Forster4.8is i saw your x5 over the thanksgiving weekend going on the 95 nice bimmer man kudos

chilliwilli 12-10-2009 03:14 AM

Nice pics...is that a radar detector i'm seeing or toll-pass?

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.Belknap


J.Belknap 12-10-2009 10:22 AM

Part of the K40-2000.

Good eye.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fraserp (Post 688931)
I guess you could also say Staggered rims dont belong on suv/sav, its reserved for dragsters, Air suspension dont belong on suv/sav its reserved for luxury cars, the mustang mach 1 shouldnt have mach 1 because it cannot do mach1. why is it everybody is an expert on what badge to put on a vehicle. I say if you like it go with it. some BMW x5 has dinnan on it is it a dinnan maybe not maybe its just a exhaust or cai but I like the dinnan badge also. let me sit back and read what the "so-called" experts have to say.:cool:

facepalm.jpg

chilliwilli 12-10-2009 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.Belknap
Part of the K40-2000.

Good eye.

I have the same setup on mine...indicators built into the dash :thumbup:

dpgx5 12-10-2009 06:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone, This is the only picture I have from a "good" camera. :thumbup:

Forster4.8is 12-10-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrBrigante (Post 689018)
hey Forster4.8is i saw your x5 over the thanksgiving weekend going on the 95 nice bimmer man kudos

Hey thanks man, I'm trying to think where I was going that weekend, cant remember lol thanks though!

chile1 12-10-2009 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpgx5 (Post 689315)
Hi Everyone, This is the only picture I have from a "good" camera. :thumbup:
http://www.xoutpost.com/attachments/...-img_65091.jpg

Great looking car!!!

fraserp 12-10-2009 11:12 PM

dpgx5 - nice it looks exactly like mines-- love the colour-- have any "mods" in mind ??

rocky1536 12-10-2009 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.Belknap (Post 688587)
Highly doubtful.

No S/C 4.6iS's come to my mind that put out that type of power.

M badges don't belong on SAV's at all, imho. The iS label was fine.

I'd would bet there is an e53 out there that has been modified enough to compete with the new x5m in a line...

Would take a lot of work, and it would not be N/A, but what are the chances of someone NEVER setting up a twin turbo e53 with a lot of boost and maybe some gas?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:10 PM.

vBulletin, Copyright 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved.