Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: stevs
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-29-2013, 09:51 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,032
Posted By stevs
Mine has the same issue, There is a hole in the...

Mine has the same issue, There is a hole in the leather that fits on a hook in the seat frame to hold the seat cushion down. The hole on mine has ripped through and does not hook anymore. If you look...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-17-2013, 12:18 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,227
Posted By stevs
The batteries should slide out from the bottom. 3...

The batteries should slide out from the bottom. 3 AAA's

...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,980
Posted By stevs
I had the same issue a couple years back. It...

I had the same issue a couple years back. It turned out to be the water pump. It finally failed a couple months after the squealing started. Mine only did it in freeway driving when I let off on the...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-29-2011, 09:35 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 27,366
Posted By stevs
I had the same issue with my passenger belt, and...

I had the same issue with my passenger belt, and it kept scratching the plastic on the B pillar when my "guests" would throw the belt when unbuckling.

I was able to get my dealer to replace the...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-10-2007, 10:45 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,848
Posted By stevs
Can anyone recommend a good infant car seat to...

Can anyone recommend a good infant car seat to use in an X5 and a 328i coupe? First grandchild is due and my wife and I need to find a solution to use for both cars. Also, do you use anytype of pad...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-26-2007, 09:59 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 9,180
Posted By stevs
I have Tobacco in my E73 and really enjoy it. My...

I have Tobacco in my E73 and really enjoy it. My E53 had black interior and while nice, I prefered something a little different.

The link from my original post is below with several interior...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-23-2007, 10:59 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,101
Posted By stevs
first post

Hi all,

Been “lurking” here for the last 5 years! Followed the migration from Roadfly and have always enjoyed X5world much better. Benefited from many conversations and tips about fixing...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.