Forum: X3 (E83) Forum
02-13-2026, 09:57 AM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 769
|
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum
02-11-2026, 02:14 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 769
E53 x5 wheels to E83 X3
Anyone know if this X5 wheel fits the X3? I have an '04 2.5
https://offerup.com/item/detail/97704ac9-daa1-3faa-a154-d0561f1f23ba
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
01-02-2026, 12:59 PM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 730
What's the mileage on your 35i?
Are you still on the original turbo? Can these turbo engines hit 200K?
Trying to get some feedback if I should jump on one at 133k.
Thank you.
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
07-17-2025, 01:51 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,043
Driver side brake light out - but not the bulb
So I got the bulb warning on the dash so replace the bulb but no go. Upon looking at the filament, it looks intact so I moved the bulb on the passenger side and sure enough it works fine. I move the...
|
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum
04-25-2025, 11:56 AM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,246
Air in the system?
So I drained and filled the coolant on my 2010 x3 and have noticed that in the morning during warm up, the temp needle slowly goes up near the middle and the moment I turn the heater on, needle slows...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-18-2025, 12:20 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 1,122
Is it really, really necessary to change the...
Is it really, really necessary to change the filter? could I drain and fill, run car for maybe a week and drain and fill again? I read and watched videos of tranny filter not necessary to replace. My...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-18-2025, 12:17 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,064
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-13-2025, 10:56 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 1,122
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-18-2025, 06:04 PM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,130
Need your input
Hello,
I am looking at a 2013 35i with 84K a great service history. Oil changes is pretty regular as stated in carfax. Water pump and thermostat was replaced at 56K and valve cover at 86k. No...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-13-2025, 04:06 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,056
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-13-2025, 03:42 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,056
Strut assembly non OEM
Has anyone used this strut assembly? Slap right in without removing/compressing the springs. Or should I run away from them? I figured my 206K mile stock springs might be too tired now.
...
|
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum
02-13-2025, 02:20 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,372
I don't have the scraping noise when turning....
I don't have the scraping noise when turning. Well, if it involves removing the airbag or the steering wheel, then I can live with them not functioning. It's mostly radio controls anyway.
Thanks.
|
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum
02-13-2025, 01:38 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,372
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-10-2025, 04:42 PM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 1,358
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-10-2025, 04:40 PM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 1,358
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-10-2025, 03:49 PM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 1,358
Dilemma dilemma dilemma....
So I have a 04 4.4i and it runs great, shifts smooth and love driving the car. It has 206K and car does not smoke, but there is major issues (for me at least) The valley pan gasket is toast and it...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
11-01-2024, 02:37 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 1,832
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-31-2024, 09:16 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 1,832
Radiator end tank leak
I notice some dried-up coolant crust on the end tank. No drips on the ground that I can see. Indy shop quoted me upwards of $1200 :(
Can I leave it for now? How long can I get by? Would you...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-03-2024, 07:27 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,500
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-01-2024, 06:59 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,500
Bilstein or OEM sachs...
Is anyone running Bilsteins? How does it compare to the OEM ones? I will be replacing all four corners soon but I am debating between the two. I want a firmer ride but not too harsh for my old butt. ...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-06-2024, 11:04 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,147
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-03-2024, 07:33 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,147
Tranny fluid service
I have 202k on my 4.4i 6 speed and no history or idea of it being serviced when I go the car. I have the infamous thud/jump to 2nd when rolling slowly from 1st gear. Do you guys just do the oil and...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
08-26-2024, 10:36 PM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 981
Aux adapter kit
Anyone here using an Aux adapter kit from amazon they can recommend? I just have the radio an CD.
Thanks....
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
08-24-2024, 09:40 PM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,052
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
08-22-2024, 07:07 PM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,052
|